Jealousy

"This is the last time I'm asking you this.
Put my name at the top of your list.
This is the last time I'm asking you why.
You break my heart in the blink of an eye."

The last time | Taylor Swift

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I walked off back to my tent, leaving Bellamy by the fire. My head was pounding from before but It wasn't long before octavia came in shaking me telling me to get up.

"Oh god, what is it?" I asked her.

"Come outside and get Bellamy" she explained.

"ughhh" I muffled into my pillow.

I rolled out of bed and put my boots on, I ran to Bellamy's tent and walked in on him with two other girls, Bree and Roma.

"Annabeth" Bellamy stated.

"Oh, sorry I um need you outside, right now" I replied walking away.

"Annabeth wait!" He yelled out.

I ignored his calls and continued to walk towards Octavia. I felt a breaking feeling in my heart, I mean I hate him but the look of seeing him with someone else hurts.

"Octavia what is it you needed us for?" I asked her firmly.

"In the sky!" She pointed up to the stars.

As I looked up to the night sky, Bellamy came running to my side.

"A shooting star, really O?" He asked her.

"Bellamy, that's not a shooting star" I told him.

"It's a cargo pod" i said with worry.

Both him and I locked eyes, and for a second I felt whole again, then I remembered, he kicked the crate underneath Murphy. I broke eye contact and looked back to the sky.

"This is great!" Octavia yelled.

"Yeah this might be good news for you but this means hells for Bellamy and I" I replied.

I felt Bellamy's brown eyes staring at me, but I didn't dare look back at him. My heart broke to see him.

Seeing as Bellamy and I weren't part of the 100 delinquents we wouldn't be pardoned for our crimes.

"Bellamy tent now and bring jones!" I stated firmly.

The two boys quickly followed me and we started to discuss where the pod could've landed.

"It went over to the east side of camp, so it shouldn't be too far off" Bellamy explained.

"The only this is, is that everyone saw it and that includes the grounder" I added.

Suddenly Octavia came busting into the tent.

"Hey everyone's ready to get moving" she said.

"What? No, we'll wait till morning" I told her.

"Seriously? That thing was seen for miles away Annabeth" she stated.

"I know but it's late, we will leave first thing in the morning, I already talked to Bellamy about it" I said softly.

"Trust us on this O" Bellamy added in.

"Fine, see you at sunrise" Octavia sighed.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

As I was walking back to my tent I felt someone pull me aside, it was Bellamy.

"Why are you ignoring me princess?" He asked me.