River

"Oh my love, let me be your fire,
We're a thousand miles up and I'm 'bout to get higher.
Feel my heart beating out my chest,
You're the only prayer I need to make me feel blessed."

Oh my love | The Score

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I left camp with Octavia by my side, making sure she wouldn't get lost and I could keep an eye on her.

We walked through the forest full of lush green grass and trees. I was still amazed that this is what earth really looked like, the fluffy clouds in the baby blue sky and the birds calling from the above the trees.

As we were walking Finn picked a purple flower from a bush and placed it in Octavia's hair.

"That my friend is game" Jasper said pointing to Octavia and Finn.

"That my friend is disgusting?" I added.

"That my friend is poison sumac" Monty pointed out.

"What?!" Octavia yelled.

I laughed as I watched Octavia freaked out trying to get the flower out of her hair.

"Hey O it's okay, you can eat them" i said laughing at her.

"Shut up" she replied.

I quickly realised Clarke wasn't looking around at the scenery like the rest of us.

"Hey, how can you block all of this out?" I asked.

"Well I wonder, why no animals? Maybe cause there is none, maybe we've been exposed to enough radiation to kill us already. Sure is pretty through" she stated.

"What the fuck is up with her" Octavia questioned me with a laughed.

"Come on" I said pushing her forwards.

"Hey Annabeth? Why are you down here? Did Jaha send you with Bellamy?" Jasper asked me.

"Jaha doesn't know I'm down here same with Bellamy and he's not a guard" i explained.

"So you snuck onto the drop ship?" Monty added.

"Well done you figured it out" I smiled clapping my hands.

"Sarcastic much" Clarke spat.

"What's with you griffin? You have a problem?" I questioned walking up to her.

"For a guard you seem pretty confident in yourself" she replied.

"You know nothing about me" I stated.

"Oh really, I know you floated my dad, you didn't do anything to stop it!" She added yelling at me.

"I was doing my job" i spat in her face.

"Okay! Break it up" Finn interfered with our fight.

"Whatever Griffin" i added turning around back to octavia.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

No one knew my story, Octavia found out I was being abused when I was younger, she would've been 14 at the time. Bellamy however didn't know about it and I plan to keep it that way.

"So boys how were the herbs you stole? They good?" I asked with a smile.

"They were good until we were caught" Jasper said looking at Monty.

"I didn't mean to forget to replace them I'm sorry" Monty apologised.

"What about you Octavia? What'd they get your for?" Jasper asked.