Murder

"Only love, only love can hurt like this.
Only love can hurt like this.
Must have been a deadly kiss.
Only love can hurt like this."

Only love can hurt like this | Paloma Faith

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I decided to sleep in the next day seeing as I couldn't really do anything because of my hand.

Like always I never slept for long, there was yelling out side my tent and I couldn't bloke it out so I went outside.

"Get back to work!" Murphy ordered the delinquents.

"Murphy what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, hey have you seen my knife, I lost it yesterday" he asked me.

"No I don't sorry, it'll be around somewhere don't stress" I said.

"Yeah, we'll I'll see you later I have stuff to do" he said walking off.

I walked up to Bellamy asking about the wall and how it was going.

"Should be done soon" he told me.

I nodded. Suddenly Octavia and Jasper came running to us.

"Bellamy we need a meeting right now" she explained.

Both Bellamy and I looked each other in the eyes and immediately ran into a tent with Clarke and Finn.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Wait slow down, wells is dead?!" I asked.

"We found him outside the wall and Octavia and Jasper found his fingers this morning" Finn explained.

"You didn't care to tell me about this?" I spat.

"You needed to rest Annabeth, waking you up was the last thing I wanted to do" Bellamy said.

"Who else knows about this?" He asked Octavia.

"No one, we brought it straight here" she told us.

"That's good, for now we keep it like that" I added in.

As I was looking at the fingers on the table I realised something off about the weapon next to it.

"Wait that's one of our knifes, look it's made from the drop ship" I said picking it up.

"So it's someone from inside the camp" Octavia sighed

"Means it wasn't the grounders who killed wells, it was one of us" Bellamy added looking around at all of us.

"Great a murderer in the camp" Jasper spat nervously.

"We shouldn't tell anyone about this, besides we don't know who did it" I explained.

"Yes we do" Clarke said.

"Clarke-" I replied.

"J.M, John Murphy" she stated firmly.

"Clarke think about this, Murphy could be innocent. Don't do this Griffin" I told her.

"It's his knife Annabeth!" She yelled at me.

"Murphy told me he lost his knife yesterday though so he didn't do it, I suggest you shut your mouth before things get ugly" I replied.

Clarke stayed silent as I got all up in her face about Murphy and wells death.

"That's what I thought" I spat at her.

"Who the hell would be dumb enough to kill the chancellor's son anyways? Let alone anyone in the camp" I whispered.