Life and death

"Oh Lord, save me, my drug is my baby,
I'd be usin' for the rest of my life,
Usin' for the rest of my life, oh
Don't blame me, love made me crazy.
If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right.
Lord, save me, my drug is my baby,
I'd be usin' for the rest of my life."

Don't blame me | Taylor Swift

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy carried Finn all the way back to camp in him arms. I had never felt so much relief entering those camp gates.

"Clarke?! I need Clarke!" Bellamy yelled out.

Delinquents swarmed around us and we yelled for help. I saw Clarke run out of the drop ship and towards us.

"Oh my god, what happened?" She asked as we walked into the lower level of the ship.

"He was touching stuff he wasn't supposed to and he got stabbed" I stated.

"Hes going to be okay right?" I asked her worriedly as Bellamy put him down on a bed.

When no words came out of Clarke's mouth I knew Finn's life was in danger.

"Clarke?!" I yelled.

"I can't do this, I need my mom" Clarke stated.

"Raven get that radio working!" I spat.

"I can't get through, the storms in the way" Raven replied.

"It would be a lot easier to get to someone if somebody didn't take my radio" she added looking at Bellamy.

"You just had to take the radio" I snapped at Bellamy.

"So now you're mad at me?" Bellamy asked.

"All this because of a stupid grounder, great" Raven spat.

Suddenly Bellamy walked out.

"Bellamy where are you going?" I asked him.

"Just for some air" he told me.

"Bellamy!" I yelled.

He ignored me and I watched him walked out of the drop ship with Miller and Drew and then I turned back to Clarke.

"Annabeth your arm" Clarke said.

"I'm okay, I swear" I told her.

"But-" she tried to talk.

"Take care of Finn first, then me" I explained.

Clarke turned back around to him and took a look at what she was needing to deal with.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Clarke, I got some of Monty's moon shine. Pretty sure no germ can survive it" Octavia said walking into the drop ship.

"Perfect, hand me that knife" Clarke replied.

She then carefully cut Finn's shirt all the way down the middle, my head was spinning and I couldn't think straight.

I switched back to reality when I heard Octavia calling Bellamy's name.

"Bellamy! What are you doing?!"she yelled at him as she pointed at the drop ship door.

I turned around to face the grounder Miller and Drew were dragging into the drop ship. Bellamy looked me in my eyes, it wasn't a feeling of love I felt this time, it was fear.

"Getting answers" Bellamy spat walking up the ladder.

"You mean revenge!" Octavia snapped.

"Miller third level!" He yelled.