What about season two?

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Okay so I honestly didn't like writing season two for my other two books.

: thief
: wild card

But knowing me I will probably start, yet again another book. I don't know what to call it, I might do Y/n again like my first book instead of a real name, that way you guys can imagine it more to fit you and your person instead of a fictional character.

If I do write a season two for collide it won't be with another book I'll just continue it through here.

Knowing me I most likely will write season two, even though it's not my favourite I can not leave you guys hanging with the ending on season one.

This is my first time writing books, but I have a crazy imagination in my head for the 100. As you might be able to tell I can't spell the best. I am now 17 and still have trouble with grammar so please bare with me.

I hope all of you guys did enjoy the first season of collide, thank you all for reading!! If you stick around I might be back with a season two.

Also I have been doing some thinking and how would you guys like me to write more stories on different tv shows and movies. I also wanna do a maze runner series and Julie and the phantom series.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>