Fire

"Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya"

Blank space | Taylor Swift

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I missed having Bellamy's company. I felt so different around him, it was a warm feeling in my heart but I couldn't place what it was.

Surprisingly Bellamy gave murphy the job of helping Octavia and Del cook food. Maybe it was because Murphy didn't look like a threat anymore.

Seeing as I was feeling a lot better I walked over to the meat tent.

"hey guys, need some help?" I asked as I skipped up to them.

"What are you doing? You should be resting Annabeth" octavia replied.

"yeah she's right, what are you doing up" murphy added on.

"Oh come on, I've been inside for who knows how long, I wanted to see daylight again" I stated.

Both of them laughed at my comment. Finally after some begging the two let me help them out. I couldn't do anything else, my hand was still healing so I couldn't help Raven build landmines and I couldn't help jasper because he was trying to make more gun powder while other kids were still sick.

It started to feel really hot and when I turned around I realised Del was putting way too much wood on the fire then he should.

"Hey, stop putting wood on the fire" octavia spat at him.

"She's right, cut it out" I added on.

Of course he didn't listen and kept adding more and more. The flames got bigger each time.

"Come on they said to stop!" murphy yelled at him.

"If you can't handle the heat get out" del replied.

"stop being an ass" Murphy added again.

Just as Del went to add another piece of wood the whole thing caught fire. As I tried to push Octavia out I got my bandage caught on the table.

"Murphy!" I yelled out.

I felt the flames come closer and was finding it hard to breath through the smoke. Soon enough Murphy pulled me out of the meat stand.

"Are you okay?" Octavia asked me.

I was coughing a lot from the smoke I had inhaled but I managed to get an "I'm fine" out.

"You idiot. That was all our food!" Octavia shouted while coughing.

Murphy stayed by my side to make sure I was alright. We saved what we could before everything burnt down to ashes.

I had a burn on my arm but apart from that we were all okay. Suddenly Murphy and Del broke out into a fight and Bellamy ran over.

"What the hell happened!!?" bellamy yelled as he looked at all of us.

"del put to much wood on the fire!" octavia shouted.

"Annabeth you okay?" bellamy asked me.

"yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"You're hurt" he said softly helping me up.

"I'm okay" I said softly.

"bell that was all out food" octavia said.

"what are we gonna do now" she added looked at him.

"We'll all go hunting" Clarke suggested.

"She's right, we can't fight when we are all staving" I replied.