Forgiveness

"It was only a smile but my heart, it went wild
And I wasn't expecting that
Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed, I wasn't expecting that
Did I misread the sign? Your hand slipped into mine, I wasn't expecting that
You spent the night in my bed, you woke up and you said,
I wasn't expecting that"

Wasn't expecting that | Jamie Lawson

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

After Bellamy walked out I looked for more stuff to bring back to camp, I didn't really find anything though.

Suddenly I heard my fathers voice behind me.

"Annabeth!" He yelled.

I turned around and was met with my father standing over me, but I wasn't in the depot anyways I was in the ark.

"Dad?" I asked.

"You killed your mother" he spat.

"And now you're going to pay the price" he added.

"No" whispered.

He punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. I grabbed my gun and aimed to shoot but I couldn't, I couldn't kill him.

He knocked the gun out of my hands and kicked me in the stomach.

"Stop it! I didn't kill mom!" I yelled.

"You were a mistake to the family! I wish I never had you!" He screamed at me and he aimed a gun.

Suddenly I saw Dax standing in front of me and not my dad anymore.

"Wait Dax?" I asked.

"Goodnight freak" he spat and then hit me in the head hard.

I watched as he walked away and out of the depot. The kid couldn't hit for shit seeing as I was still awake.

I got and a grabbed my gun off the floor, then ran out to find Bellamy. I knew Dax would then go after him.

I found Dax in the woods pointing his gun at Bellamy, he pulled the trigger but he had duds.

"Dax!" I yelled out to him.

He turned around to face me. Bellamy was on the ground and looking at me.

"Put the gun down" I spat as I aimed my gun as him.

"You should've stayed in the depot Annabeth" Dax smiled.

"I tried not to kill you but shumway said no witnesses" he added pointing his gun at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Shumway's the one who gave me the gun to shoot Jaha with" Bellamy explained.

"You walk way right now, and I won't hurt you" Dax told me.

I shook my head and stepped closer.

"Put the gun down" I spat.

Dax refused and I fired a bullet but some how I had duds in my hand gun. I looked down at it in confusing but suddenly Dax started to shoot at me.

"Annabeth run!" Bellamy shouted.

I ran behind a tree to hide as Dax continued to shoot.

I looked back to see him and Bellamy fighting each other. Dax gained the upper hand and was now on top of Bellamy.

Dax somehow got his rifle again and started to choke Bellamy with it. I ran up to both boys with anger.

"Get off him!" I yelled.