➊➋: Tonight We Triple Date

"Hey, Lila," Rory called to Delilah as she walked in the house from work at Weston's Bakery.

"Yeah?" replied Delilah, as she stopped in front of the stairs.

"Lane also wants to talk to you," Rory said.

Delilah walked over and stood by the coffee table, looking at Lane. "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you could to Dean about maybe talking to Todd about me. You too Lila."

"I guess," said Rory.

Delilah nodded.

"And then maybe you could ask Dean to ask him out – for me," Lane said.

"Good, cause I don't think Dean would want to go out with Todd," said Rory. "Might screw up their friendship."

"Well, you still could ask him for me," said Lane pointedly at Delilah.

"Sure," said Delilah.

"And then I was thinking that this date could maybe happen this weekend," said Lane.

"Saturday?" asked Delilah.

"No, Sunday, preferably," Lane clarified.

Rory started, "Well—"

"After church," said Lane.

Rory started again, "Lane—"

"But don't mention church," Lane added.

Delilah started, "Okay, but—"

"Unless he's into church," said Lane.

Lorelai walked into the living room.

"Hey, uh, now it's too quiet," Lorelai said.

"I'll turn it up," said Rory.

"Thank you," started Lorelai, leaving.

"Okay," said Rory.

"So what do you two think?" asked Lane.

"Who the hell is that anyway?" asked Lorelai, apparently not leaving the living room.

"Yeah," said Rory.

"Claudine Longet," said Rory.

"The chick who shot the skier?" asked Lorelai.

"Uh, sure, why not," Rory said.

"He was her boyfriend," Delilah said. "She was sentenced to pay a small fine and spend thirty days in jail. She had coke in her system and she and her attorney, who was married, vacationed together. They later got married."

"Wow," said Lorelai, "Renaissance woman." She left

"You want us to set you up with Todd?" asked Rory.

"Yes and I was think that you and Dean, you, Samantha, and Matt could come out with us so that it's not a big of a deal."

"Oh," said Rory.

"Sure," said Delilah.

"That'll be great," said Lane.

"You're not going?" Delilah asked Rory.

Rory started, "No, I—"

"That's okay, I understand. No big deal. I have Delilah and Samantha coming with," said Lane. "Hey, Grand Daddy new album used – I love a bargain."