⓿➎: Sid Was Abusive

The summer seemed to pass far too quickly for Delilah's liking. She spent time with Erika, who was Samantha's best friend, who Samantha said, "I love you guys, but I want to have friends and Velvet who had become Matt's friend. Matt explained that Velvet had apologized for dumping him out of nowhere and with no explanation. Velvet had said that she wanted to like him 'that way' but she couldn't make herself to fall for him, so she dumped him before he fell in love with her.

She invited Jake to hang around since she was friends with him.

It was a little weird to have people other than Samantha and Matt to hang out with.

On the morning of the first day of school, they went to Luke's for breakfast, like always. Lorelai and Delilah ate their food, while Rory stared at them, with her hands clasped together on the table, like a creepy weirdo.

Rory asked, "How are the eggs?"

"Good," replied Lorelai.

"I'm glad," Rory replied, continuing to stare at them.

"We're not going to make you late, so stop staring at us like a creepy weirdo and read a book," Delilah told her.

"It's the first day of school. I wanna get there early," Rory replied.

"We will be there early, I promise," Lorelai replied.

Rory started explaining, "I have different classes this year, my routes aren't the same. I haven't found the quickest path around. And my locker, they moved it, so I don't even know if it'll work properly and then I'll have to get a new one and God knows how long that'll take or where it'll be and that could send the whole day into chaos."

"What's wrong with a little chaos in your life? It just makes everything more exciting," Delilah stated, taking a bite out of her toast.

Lane walked in and said, "Oh, thank god, you haven't left yet." She grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the other side of the table and sat down on it.

Rory replied, "Nope, what's up?"

"Well, I found the greatest record store in the world. It's ten minutes from your school and I'm wondering how much you love me," Lane stated.

"Address," Rory said, taking a notebook and pen out to write it down.

"Record Break Incorporated, 2453 Berlin Turnpike," Lane recited.

"Got it," Rory said. "Place your order now."

"Yes," Lane stated, taking a large book out called Mojo. She even put sticky notes on the pages. "Okay...Charles Mingus, The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady'."

Lorelai hummed and Rory stated, "Right."

"The Sonics, Here are the Sonics," Lane continued listing.