➋➊: Whole Legions of Daisies

❝𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜.❞
— 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌. 𝟷𝟾𝟻𝟿

Delilah was rudely woken up by Lorelai, saying, "Hey! You are so not sleeping through this noise!"

"I was 'til you woke me up," Delilah replied.

Lorelai asked, "How can you sleep through the freaking Blue Man Group outside?"

"Like this," Delilah said, turning over, with her back turned towards her mom and covering her head with a pillow.

She heard her mother leave to presumably go bother Rory.

Delilah went into the kitchen where Lorelai and Rory were already where

"We were in our house, but it wasn't our house, it was a Kentucky Fried Chicken," Lorelai was saying.

"I'm hooked," Rory told her.

Delilah asked, "Hooked?"

"She's telling me about her dream," Rory told her.

"I'm continuing the story. We were in our house, but it wasn't our house, it was a Kentucky Friday Chicken. I had to get dressed, but my clothes were in the back. And the guy manning the giant oil vat would not let me through," Lorelai stated.

"Riveting stuff," Delilah said as she got a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She was wearing a white robe and a black tank-top with blue boy shorts and white polka-dots. She got a bowl and the glass bottle of milk. Rory took some cereal and started eating it, before she grabbed the milk bottle, taking a drink out of it.

"When she said oil, it reminded me that I had this dream last night we were swimming in a pool, only it wasn't water, it was like oil or honey or something," Rory stated.