⓿➊: One of Us. One of Us.

The town had decorated Stars Hollow with the yellow daisies that Max used to propose to Lorelai. In Delilah's opinion, there were way more than one thousand daisies that Max used.

Rory held a bouquet of daisies. She said, "You should get married in Italy."

"No, not Italy," Delilah said. "Do it in Vegas by an Elvis impersonator."

"All the way from home, same topic," Lorelai said. "And I don't want to get married by a guy who died on a toilet."

"That's a myth. He was found on the floor," Delilah pointed out.

"Besides, there's tons of stuff going on in the world," Lorelai said.

Delilah asked, "Like what?"

Lorelai replied, "Balkans."

"That was ages ago," Rory said, "Read a paper."

"Ugh, they make my hands black," Lorelai told them.

Delilah asked, "Is that your reasoning on why you don't read the Chilton newsletter?"

"She should walk down the aisle to Frank Sinatra with a huge bouquet of something that smells really good," Rory said.

"Pot roast," Lorelai replied.

"We should have plates so we catch the pot roast when you throw it," Delilah joked.

"And you should wear a long veil with your hair up," Rory continued.

"Ugh, I'll take any other subject in the world for two hundred, Alex," Lorelai stated.

Rory asked, "Why don't you want to think about this?"

"Because I haven't made my mind up about the 'yes or no' part, so I don't want to start fantasizing about dresses and flowers or doves and tulle until I do, so please change the subject," Lorelai told Rory.

"And it's not like they have to get married right away," Delilah told Rory. "Most engaged people go years without getting married before they do."

"I think the bridesmaids should be able to pick their own dresses," Rory added.

Lorelai asked, "You know how on All in the Family when Edith would be yapping about something and Archie would pretend to make a noose and hang him or shoot himself in the head?" She mimed hanging herself.

Rory replied, "Yeah?"

"I don't know. Something about this moment just made me think of that," Lorelai asked.

"Fine, I'm done," Rory said. "I'm taking these to Lane."

"Okay," Lorelai said. "Meet us at Luke's."

"Oh, get me a paper please," Rory told them.

Lorelai held up her hands, "But my hands!"

"Have Lila get one for me then," Rory called back to her.

Delilah said, "I have to go. Fran has some new recipes to try out."

She took off to the bakery.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Hey There, Delilah | Gilmore Girlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें