𝖲 𝖴 𝖬 𝖬 𝖠 𝖱 𝖸

— 𝖲 𝖴 𝖬 𝖬 𝖠 𝖱 𝖸 —

Open those legs for us, Princess. Let us see what a messy little slut we've made you.

When Marella Cardoso gets caught in the ties of lust for her soon-to-be husband's bodyguards.

Marella Cardoso, the elegance who puts on a facade for the forced marriage she resents, leaving the books she drowns herself in as her escape. Stuck in her room in the castle she's learned to know well, she never knew of the love she had for lust and sensuality until three dominating men held her starstruck.

Elijah Marciano, Alessandro Moretti, and Matteo Ricci, the three men who set their mind on one woman; their boss's soon-to-be wife. Their dominance for the woman who they ached for screamed to have its hands on her, craving her in the most erotic ways they could only imagine. They weren't going to give up the chance of having their hands on her when she was just on the other side of her door.

She then falls into a hidden lifestyle with with the three men, drawn by lust - and possibly love. The men were determined to make her theirs before their boss got the certainty of having her.

— 𝖯 𝖱 𝖤 𝖥 𝖠 𝖢 𝖤 —

This novel is centred around the idea of a relationship involving four people; three men and one woman. If you do not like the idea of sharing and foursomes, this book may not be for you.

Therefore, please be aware that this book is for readers above the age of 18 as there are mature and explicit scenes. Also, keep in mind that this is only my third book revolving around smut, meaning I am still getting better and am open for feedback!

This book is currently; completed.

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾! 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒.
|
Welcome to Corrupted Innocence