𝟪

—

My eyebrows pushed together in confusion, peeking around the corner.

"She doesn't have a choice, Elliot. I know very well that you understand this. Make it happen. You're going to be the King soon, and if you fuck it up, it'll be worser for you." A grumbly mutter echoed into the small hallway I stood at the end of.

I couldn't identify the voice, but he mentioned Elliot's name, so I took a few steps back and stood silently.

My eyes went wide when remembering the night before, how Elijah and Matteo had touched me.

Though, Alessandro hadn't. I was confused, did he not want to? Did he even want to be there? The questions roamed my mind for a split second that night, until Matteo's mouth put my thoughts to a quick halt.

I couldn't believe what I was experiencing, even after my encounter with Elijah. He was right when he said they could make me feel good. I felt like I was in heaven, and Matteo looked beautiful. It was highly unusual for myself to be thinking of images and thoughts like this, but for the rest of the night after that I couldn't stop until falling into a deep, comfortable slumber.

The pleasure was unlike anything I have ever felt before, and when Elijah made me touch myself like that, I felt all of my emotions switch. Everything he said, I wanted to obey to. And each time I thought back to last night, a throbbing, as Elijah called it, occurred between my legs.

I didn't know what it meant, but the feeling made me want to creep to one of their rooms. I began to feel resentful with myself, pursing my lips together in confusion and guilt. Why was I thinking like this? How could I be thinking this way when I'm engaged?

"Marella?" A voice broke the thoughts corrupting my mind, and I turned my head to be met with Elliot. "Did you hear me?"

"Sorry, no," I shook my head. He sighed through his nose, bringing a hand up to rub his chin.

"Come with me." He said. Sending a single nod, I took the gesture as a silent way of telling me to follow him down a long, dimmed hallway. There were no windows in this one, which was rare for the castle, as normally there would be sheer glass lining the walls in small, box-shaped windows.

The three guards were already stood at the door, Matteo and Alessandro stood cross-armed on either side of the door frame, whilst Elijah stood against the wall on the opposite side of the hallway.

When I passed Elijah, I received a small mumble that reached only my ears. "Princess," he greeted. I blinked, catching only a small grin on his lips before being pulled into the room across from him.

The door shut behind Elliot, and I looked around the room. It was similar to an office, with a large desk in the centre and a couch on the far right of the room, up against the wall that had sentimental picture frames scattered across it. The Kings of generations before. "Sit down, Marella."