𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖴𝖲 𝖨

—

I noticed Alessandro in the kitchen as he's making himself a drink.

He hasn't really spoken to me today, so I thought it might be a good idea to have a bit of fun with him. I was glad in this moment to be wearing my silk pyjama set, I know he likes this one.

I walked into the kitchen, moving past him. Taking a glass from the cabinet, I used the fridge to fill it up with water. I didn't look behind me to see if he watching, but I could feel his eyes on me.

I moved to the counter as he does, though I stepped in front of him, feeling my ass brush against his bulge.

I decided that that was good enough and simply walked away.

I headed toward the living room, waiting to see if he'd make his way over here.

He did.

I turned on a random movie and sat on the couch. He followed my lead and sat right next to me.

He was sat manspreading and his arms crossed. A minute passed before his hand moved to my thigh.

My plan worked.

I stood up, about to leave as I had completed what I wanted to do. Though, he grabbed ahold of my wrist before I could go anywhere, "Where do you think you're going?" His voice was low.

"To my room," I replied. I removed my hand from his grasp. I tried not to make my surprise at my own remark known, so I turned around and went to leave.

Suddenly, I was turned around and lifted. He threw me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

He tossed me back onto the couch, "No, you're not."

"Why not?" I asked.

"You made me hard," he said, removing his shirt. My gaze dropped to the growing bulge in his slacks. His head tilted as he looked down at me, "Now you're going to finish me off."

"I don't have to do that, actually," I tempted. Really, I wanted him to rip my clothes off right now, but I liked riling him up like this.

"No?" He asked, unbuckling his belt. I throbbed. "You're right, but I know you want my cock inside you right now, don't you?"

I didn't answer, knowing he was right. I slipped my shorts off and he chuckled. He hesitated a moment before picking me up, his hands underneath my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me over to the table before setting me down and bending me over it.

"Now every time you come in here you'll remember how Daddy punishes a teasing whore," he said. I almost moaned just at his words.

Suddenly, I gasped as I felt a slight sting.

He ripped the thong I had on off of my body.

"That was my favourite one," I exclaimed.

He chuckled, "You think I won't buy you ten more to replace that one?"