𝟩

—

I finally got to touch her. What were agonizing days, finally felt worth it.

Seeing her writhing against me, my fingers in her pussy, and her small moans reaching my ears, made my cock immensely hard. Though, by her pure, obvious innocence, and the way that she was half asleep against me after she came, I knew that wouldn't be happening.

There was something about her that was beyond alluring, besides the fact that she was beautiful.

When she asked me about the book, I knew she would have skipped that part. Either that or her innocent mind would have read the subtle, hidden words and went with it obliviously. I knew I needed to finally touch her. Beyond my Boss' rules.

When Matteo and Alessandro found out, their eyes were practically out of their sockets. "When we weren't there? Could you have not waited, you horny fuck?" Matteo said.

In the moment, he was quite aggravated, but eventually understood that for her first time, one man would have been enough. He believes he wants her more than the two of us, he just keeps it hidden beneath his small mutters and narrowed looks.

"Do you... how did he warm her up? I'm freezing," she whispered. She was too innocent for the three of us, almost to the point where we'd forget it and look elsewhere because of how much more experienced we are. But with her, we craved it. We wanted to corrupt it until she was no longer the innocent Princess hidden beneath these walls.

Her eyebrows were pinched in desperation, her arousal coated my finger, and her hands clutched at my shirt as if she weren't as innocent as she portrays. She was easily tight around one finger, I couldn't even imagine my cock.

So many nights I debated going in there and burying my head between her thighs. So many nights I stood right on the other side of her door and didn't do anything.

That was going to fucking change.

Especially now that both Matteo and Alessandro know.

And as we watched Elliot touch her the way we wanted to, my jaw clenched. Her wide eyes caught us staring, but neither of us looked away. Stood with our hands bound behind our backs, our eyes narrowed to a glare sent their way. His way.

Elliot began to kiss her jawline, pulling Marella back to reality. She shifted her head back the slightest bit to disconnect him from her, meeting their eyes again. Elliot spoke, though I couldn't hear it from where we were standing.

Marella responded with a small nod. Finally, his hands removed from her waist, and he walked her toward us.

"The three of you may rotate between guarding her door and sleeping, as I don't need any of you for tonight," Elliot spoke as he approached us. I could only imagine the narrowed eyes on Alessandro and Matteo's expressions. His hand was on her lower back, slightly shifting her closer. "Take her to her room now."