𝟤𝟫

—

I stand at the top of the staircase, waiting for Matteo to call me down as he told me to wait.

It's been a few days since Elijah and Alessandro had their way with me, and I was finally feeling much better pain-wise.

"Your eyes are closed, right?" I heard Matteo ask me from downstairs.

"Yep," I replied, leaned against the railing. Only about two thirds of the upper floor was used. It was like a loft, but huge. So I could open my eyes and look downstairs at what he wanted to hide from me right now, but I respected that he wanted it to be a surprise.

I told him that he could have just let me stay in my room while he got ready, but he implied that he wanted my presence. So, now I'm here.

Alessandro and Elijah were in their rooms, probably still sleeping, whilst Matteo had just woken me up about half an hour ago.

"Okay, come down, pretty girl." He said.

I opened my eyes, not trying to spoil it for myself as I kept my gaze on the floor before heading down the steps.

"Oh, Matteo," I awed at the rose petals trailed from the bottom of the staircase down to the hallway.

"How did you do this?" I asked. I followed them with a smile on my face and Matteo behind me.

They lead to a large door that I haven't seen before. As I opened it, my eyes widened. It was a large room, an indoor pool taking up most of the space, along with a hot tub on its left. I had just barely noticed the sauna in the corner.

The petals spread out around the hot tub, leaving my eyes to land on the candles, too. Along with a baiting hung over the edge of it.

My heart melted. Nobody's done anything like this for me, this was so sweet of him. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him, "Thank you." I spoke sincerely.

"Anything for you, love." He kissed the top of my head.

I smiled at him as I pulled away, excitedly grabbing the baiting suit, a light pink bikini. I love pink. I turned back around, debating on changing in front of him or awkwardly leaving to change in the sauna.

He grinned, seeing the silent debate in my mind. With an exaggerated sigh, he turned around. I held back a giggle as I started to undress.

"You know, I have seen all of you." He said, teasing in his tone.

"But it's different when I'm changing," I explained. Maybe I was overthinking it, but it did feel a bit awkward to change in front of him.

He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side, which is when I realized he was already in his baiting suit shorts. I admired his back muscles as I tied the bikini top on.