𝟣𝟦

—

"On your knees, Princess."

I reluctantly sat up, slowly letting the blanket fall from my body. I was still in my shirt, but my underwear was exposed, as I had slid my shorts down to my knees.

I looked between the floor in front of his feet and my mattress. I didn't need to ask for Matteo to answer. "On the floor."

I slid off my shorts the rest of the way, just to assure they wouldn't be a bother. I moved from my bed down to the wooden floor and sat on my knees like he requested.

They looked much taller from this angle. I was already at their chest while standing, now I feel much smaller. 

Matteo and Elijah moved to the two lounge chairs in my room, subtly locking the door on their way over. Alessandro stood in front of me.

"You remember how you touched me, sweetheart?" His deep voice broke the silence in the room. I nodded in response. "Do that again."

By the look in their eyes, I knew not to be hesitant. I reached up, my palm covering the slight bulge in his slacks. I felt it grow, as well as become harder. I've never seen a mans... thing, before. Was I about to?

I rubbed it how he showed me, trying my hardest to push away all of the nervousness I had.

His hand covered mine, and it was then where I noticed the difference in size. He applied more pressure, moving my hand how he wanted.

Moments later, he removed it. I watched as he slowly unbuckled his belt. The way he was making eye contact with me while doing so was very attractive.

His pants dropped a bit. I payed most of my attention to him and tried pushing aside the fact that Matteo and Elijah were watching. "Take it out," he ordered. Though, I didn't exactly know how.

I lifted both hands up to the waistband of his boxers, knowing what I was reaching for even if I didn't know what it looked like. His hand covered mine again and pulled it out for me.

My lips parted and eyebrows raised in slight shock. Are they all this big? I tried not to make a face, though I'm sure it was noticeable.

His free hand reached underneath my chin, guiding me towards it. "Are you alright with this, Marella?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied. I know that when it comes to consent, they want words.

Even though I wasn't fully sure what we were doing, yet.

"Stick your tongue out," he said. I obliged and watched as he placed the tip of it on my tongue. I heard shuffling behind me, where Matteo and Elijah were, but I didn't look back. "Close your lips on it."

My lips wrapped around it gently and I watched as his jaw clenched.

I thought back to the other night when he slipped his thumb between my lips and told me to suck. Was this like that? I ever-so-slightly sucked on the tip as I did with his thumb, earning a small groan from him. His lips turned upward into a smirk, "Just like that, sweetheart."