𝟤𝟪

—

I woke up a few minutes ago, I had just been laying in bed thinking about last night.

Now, I was hurting more. I went to move my legs, feeling like I did a 2 hour leg workout the day before. It's going to be hard to walk.

I heard someone walking down the hallway before reaching my door, a small knock echoing into the room. "Come in." I said.

Matteo walked in with a tray, I couldn't see what was on it until he brought it to me. "Good morning, pretty girl." He smiled.

Placing the tray on my nightstand, he revealed what was on it. French toast with a side of whipped cream and strawberries, along with a glass of iced water. I smiled at him, "Thank you so much."

Matteo was the one who gave me aftercare last night. I felt sort of bad because he didn't get a chance with me, but I was too tired after Elijah and Alessandro to do much more.

But I think he knows that he has me next.

I sat up while he fixed my pillows behind me as I thought back to last night.

"Here you go, love." He said, setting the towels onto the stool as sunk lower into the bath water.

"Thank you," I smiled. It was so sweet of him to do this for me.

"Anything for you," he winked, before pulling the other stool over to sit down.

A few silent moments passed as we looked at each other. I admired his eyes, lips, jawline, nose... he looked like he was sculpted perfectly. His eyes were soft and kind. "You look handsome." I spoke quietly.

He smiled, "You look beautiful." I giggled, knowing that I was naked and probably didn't look my best after what just happened.

"Can you kiss me?" I asked him.

"I never thought you'd ask," he grinned before leaning down, his hand on my chin as his lips met mine.

"Are you in any pain?" He asked, pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded in response. "I can give you a massage if you'd like."

"That would be really nice," I laid my head back as I smiled at him.

A few moments of silence passed as he handed me the tray of breakfast. "You know, Alessandro actually wanted to do it with you first," he started. I looked at him curiously. "But he thought he might have been too much for your first time."

"Too much?"

"Too big."

"Oh." I replied, before eating one of the strawberries.

"I didn't mind just watching, it was sexy." I smiled at his statement. I looked over at him as he winked, "I know I'm next, anyway."

I grinned at how I knew he would think that.

"I'll leave you to finish eating," he walked over and planted a kiss on my temple, "Come downstairs once you're finished. Let me know if you need someone to carry you down, though." My cheeks flushed as he left.

𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍

𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍