𝟤𝟨

—

I was told that we were having a night out tonight, though I didn't know what that consisted of.

Walking into my room, I found three different dresses laid out on my bed. Immediately the red satin dress caught my eye, and although I had never worn something like that before, I liked the look of it.

My eyes then switched between the black sparkly dress, the same length as the red one, or the long black one that looked softer. They said night out, does that mean fancy or casual? They all looked skin-tight, so I ruled that out on how I would decide which one.

I tried on the long black one, finding that it ended at my ankles. A bit longer than what I would usually wear, but still cute.

When I tried on the red one, I loved it. It hugged my curves well and just ended at my thighs. It was soft and not too tight to where it became uncomfortable. I found three pairs of heels at the end of my bed to go with whichever dress I chose. I smiled at the thoughtfulness these men put in for me.

Assuming each man chose one dress and one heel they preferred, it made me wonder whose was whose.

I decided on the red dress, feeling sorry for whoever chose the black sparkly one. It was cute but wasn't fitting my mood for tonight, so I didn't bother to try it on.

I looked through my dresser drawers, finding a cute gold necklace to put on. This added the one thing this dress needed, I was happy with it.

I slipped on a pair of heels because they were the shortest, thankfully looking good with the red dress. I wasn't used to wearing tall heels.

I made sure my hair looked nice and headed downstairs to find all three men suited up and talking in the living room. I didn't fully walk in yet to give myself a few extra seconds to admire them.

Alessandro was in an all black dress shirt and slacks, whereas Elijah wore the same but with a tuxedo jacket. Matteo had on a white dress suit and suit jacket to top it.

I put my hands together, fiddling with my fingers as I continued to walk in. Matteo turned his head to me first and his eyebrows raised whilst his eyes scanned my outfit.

"Hi," I spoke, approaching the couch that Elijah and Alessandro were sitting on. They, too, were analyzing my outfit.

"You look beautiful," Matteo spoke first.

I smiled at him, "Thank you."

Elijah stood up, his height making me nervous as he walked over to me. "I knew this dress would look good on you," he spoke, his hands reaching for my waist.

His tall frame covered me from Matteo and Alessandro as he leaned down to kiss me. I thankfully didn't feel uncomfortable kissing him in front of the other two, but that made me think of how I haven't kissed them, yet.