chapter 1

Cheryl Blossom is one of the towns most warm-hearted people you could ever find. Despite the bad name her family withheld, Cheryl has managed to change the Blossom legacy. Cheryl is the Dean of her own all girls high school, Blossom Academy. She hopes to expand it, allowing all grades from kinder and up to attend her academy one day. Cheryl is openly lesbian, closest to her cousin, Betty Cooper and her high school friend, Veronica Lodge. Blossom Academy allows students to have a safe space to study and reside, providing them high-class dorms. The girls are taught a ton of life skills. Cheryl tries to encourage these girls to reach for success, allowing them all types of classes for all the different types of careers. She provides them shelter and guidance that their parents may have lacked, in most cases. Even though Cheryl has allowed and encouraged these girls to have all types of freedom, she can also be just as strict. She has rules, and if not followed, they face consequences. Mostly just having them clean up around the school. She gives them a curfew on school days and if they fail to meet it, they will face their punishment. She believes that by doing this, she will be able to teach these girls structure.

Cheryl not only runs her own academy but she is also an aspiring artist. In her free time, she likes paint. She paints whatever she thinks is beautiful. Whether it be a landscape or a person. She doesn't really see herself making a career out of any of this but she sure does enjoy doing it. The Blossom residence, Thornhill, is full of Cheryl's personal paintings around the mansion. Everyone always admires and acknowledges her hard work, walking into her home. Cheryl will normally only come to her mansion on weekends, when the girls have no curfew. Or some days at night during the weekdays when and if she can get her lovely secretary, Josie McCoy to hold things in place at Blossom Academy while she's gone. Josie is a very experienced administrator and Cheryl trusts her completely with her school and her girls in her hands. Josie was a long-time friend of hers. If Cheryl ever gets the chance to expand her academy, she plans on giving Josie a promotion.

The Academic Vice President of Blossom Academy is none other than, Betty Cooper. The two of them worked hard to build towards the school that now stands in front of them today. Betty and Cheryl have been as close as can be in most recent years, after high school. They had their up's and downs, but in the end, family is always there for eachother. Betty Cooper claims she identifies herself as straight. But, often times she'll find herself looking at beautiful women. In this case, I guess you could say Betty Cooper is more bi-curious than anything else. Betty is a sensitive and kind soul just wishing to find true love. She's a romantic and wants all the romance. All that she's missing is a partner. All her life, she has focused on her studies, not finding time to really mingle with anyone. She just wants to find her person even if love has risks, she's always willing to take chances.

Their best friend, Veronica Lodge also takes the time out of her busy schedule to come by and teach a class a couple days a week. She provides the girls with business classes, teaching them about marketing, finance, and management. Other than her few classes that she teaches at Blossom Academy, Veronica is also a businesswoman. She owns the one and only casino that is placed in Riverdale, along with a couple other businesses that she constantly jumps around with, here in Riverdale. Veronica Lodge is also an out and opened bisexual. The raven-haired beauty has found it hard to keep relationships. Everyone is intimidated by her power and success that she holds. So, most of the time Veronica just doesn't do serious relationships.

All three women sat in Cheryl's office enjoying their lunches.

"Hey, guys?" The blonde in the trio had asked.

The two others looked towards the one speaking, signaling her to go on.

"So, I met this guy the other day." Betty started.

"Well not really met, but we I guess discovered eachother online and have been chatting for a few days. He's a really nice guy." Betty blushed a bit and looked down at her food.

Cheryl took a bit out of her salad and spoke up after she finished her bite.

"Go on." She begged, intrigued with the conversation.

"He's a writer and he goes by Jughead. I haven't seen what he looks like yet. His social media is just covered with his writing, he doesn't post much of personal photos of himself. But, we plan on meeting tomorrow."

The two girls smiled at her.

"That's great, B!" Veronica expressed her excitement for her friend.

"Yeah, I'm so happy for you, cousin!" Cheryl added, with a genuine smile.

"Yes, thanks guys!" The blond said, smiling back at her two friends.

"So since it will be our first time meeting, instead of meeting up alone, we thought it'd be great for us to do sort of a blind date type thing with friends just to be safe." Betty almost mumbled, nervous to hear her friends reactions.

Veronica and Cheryl looked at eachother for a moment before focusing on the blond again.

"So he's bringing two other friends, and I thought that maybe you guys could do this for me?" Betty pleaded, almost pouting trying to convince her friends.

"We plan on meeting at pops for dinner." Betty added.

Cheryl chuckled at her cousins face. She adored her pouty look.

"For you, Betty. Anything. Even if it's just going on a date with a guy, even though it's not my thing." Cheryl rolled her eyes, with a laugh coming up.

"Yeah, we know how important finding the man of your dreams is, B. We support you. Besides, it's just one date. We won't have to see them again. It's mostly just so you and Jughead can meet."

"Yeah, and it's in a public place. I don't think it'll be too bad." Cheryl said, positively.

"Hopefully, it all goes well.. I can't wait!" The blond said excitedly.

-
-
-
-
-
-
what do you guys think so far of this first chapter?? you guys excited for it??!! let me know!! leave comments, likes.. everything. i'm actually really excited for this story and have already written the first few chapters!!