chapter 15

Toni had paraftically shoved the pale woman into her own office.

"Get the first aid kit." Toni demanded in a tone that Cheryl had never heard before.

Cheryl nearly got scared at the tone and did as she was told. Cheryl was holding back a sob. She held her breath as long as she could to try and calm herself down.

She shuffled around her desk looking for her first aid kit. When she finally found it, she picked it up and headed towards Toni. Toni aggressively reaches for her arm once again and pushes her out the door as she kept her grip on her.

Cheryl looks down to the ground as Toni forces her to go in whichever direction.

The two women reach the closest dorm to the cafeteria and found the two gaurds along with two ghoulie men already in there.

The brunette finally let go of her grip around Cheryl, letting her aid her security gaurds.

Toni stood by the door frame with the pistol still in her hand as she watched the redhead carefully clean up their wounds and apply ointment. She bandaged up the cuts that were big enough to deserve a band-aid and let the other wounds air dry after applying the healing ointment.

Once Cheryl had finished, Toni ordered the two ghoulies to take the security gaurds back. She told them she was going to take Cheryl back on her own and they just nodded in agreement.

"Is there someone else I need to aid or what?" Cheryl asked.

She was confused as to why she was still there. The two women were in the room, the door was cracked open.

"Yeah, you." The brunette stated.

"Sit down."

Toni grabbed the first aid kit and opened it up. She gently grabbed Cheryl's wounded hand and opens up her hand close towards her, palm facing up. The tanned woman cleans up Cheryl's wound. She notices how the redhead winces at the pain, letting a slight groan. Toni's eyes stayed on the wound as she applied the healing ointment on her wound, patting it ever so lightly, like she never wanted to hurt the girl.

"Why are you doing this?" The pale woman spoke up, with tears starting at the rim of her eyelids.

Toni looked up at her when she asked her a question. She didn't say a word, she just stared at her without giving her any emotion and averted her attention back to the wound.

Toni grabs into the kit and takes a banadage wrap, seeing as how the wound was bigger and deeper than she thought, she thought it'd be best to wrap it.

The serpent finished wrapping up the redheads wound.

Once she finished, she held her hand a little bit longer she had expected. She started at her wound and moved her eyes up towards Cheryl's neck.

She found that the redhead was wearing the piece of jewelry that she had gifted her.

Toni gave Cheryl's hand a light a squeeze, trying to give her a comforting gesture.

"Why me?" The redhead questioned, holding back sobs.

Toni didn't know what to say. She just looked at her and let go of her hand.

The brunette put everything back into the first aid kit.

"I'll leave this here in case we end up needing it again." Toni said.

Cheryl nodded as she quickly wiped her tears away.

Toni looked up to her.

The two women finally got up.

"I just don't understand." Cheryl spoke up, trying to find answers to it all.

She was still lightly sobbing. Cheryl was on the verge of a breakdown over all that was happening. Tears were dropping from her face, her color turning red and her throat starting to sore from all the sobbing she'd been doing. Not holding back, Cheryl swung balled her fists and began swinging her arms towards Toni. Toni quickly caught the woman's hands and held them tight. The serpent used all her strength in her to keep the redhead  still. The redhead eventually calmed her cries and stopped in front of Toni as she held both her hands.

They locked eyes. Toni didn't miss a single tear. It was hard to go unnoticed. The serpent averted her eyes from the woman. Although she'd fail to admit, every tear that the redhead shed hurt her a bit inside.

For minutes it was silent other than Cheryl's light cries.

"You shouldn't be involved with me." The brunette spoke up, breaking the silence.

Toni turned to look at Cheryl again. The pale woman looked into Toni's eyes as she spoke.

For once, Cheryl had nothing to say.

"It's dangerous to be involved with me. You'll get yourself hurt."

Toni spoke with a serious tone. Cheryl looked into Toni's eyes, trying to read them as she always did. Toni had little to say but behind those eyes, Cheryl had learned to read through them by this point.

"I'm just trying to protect you." The serpent added.

Toni finally let go of her grip around Cheryl's hands.

Cheryl just scoffed at Toni. She rolled her eyes at the tanned woman.

Given that response, Toni grabbed her by the arm and just led her back to the rest of the crowd.

Without the two women noticing, the door of the dorm room cracked open slightly. Behind the door was Beatriz. She had come to find Toni and instead found the two women interacting. Beatriz didn't say a word, as she wanted to stay unnoticeable. She just watched the two women have their moment and in her chest, felt a sharp pain. She was confused as to why they were here together and angry that Toni was being so kind to her. Instead of barging in and interrupting, Beatriz decided to walk away for a moment and go ahead and give herself some space so that she doesn't do anything stupid. She walks away, leaving the door as cracked as it was before she got there and made her way to another dorm where she'd have some privacy before coming back out to interact again.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
let me know what you guys think!!! hope you guys enjoy!! leave comments!! share opinions, predictions and all that good stuff.

show some love and enjoy your reading!! ((: