chapter 10

Cheryl was hanging out in Betty's office. Betty sat in her chair behind her desk as Cheryl sat on Betty's desk, making her own seat instead of using the ones available to her already. The two just making casual conversation.

Veronica later joined the duo and sat in the office chair across from Betty.

"Are you guys ready for this weekends ball dance?"

Cheryl widened her eyes. She had completely forgotten about the dance that she was hosting at the academy that Saturday. Cheryl loved to throw parties for any little occasion. This time, they were just going to celebrate Betty's upcoming birthday.

The whole town of Riverdale was set to attend, if approved.

Cheryl always threw her ball party's a certain way. Only ones who were invited could come. If they wanted to invite someone, they only had one plus one. That plus one had to be approved by Cheryl and everyone who attended had to be  signed in. She always used a few of her students to help her. She'd have two girls at the entrance, collecting tickets and the other with a sign in sheet. She'd have a few more students in the ballroom handing out beverages and small appetizers for her guests. Most of the time she'd choose students who were doing poorly or had gotten in trouble recently, giving them this job as a punishment. While these few students attended to their duties, the rest of the academy had a free day. Britta always got an invitation from Cheryl to attend the ball. She was the only student who would get an actual invitation. Britta excelled in her classes and Cheryl couldn't be prouder. After all, Britta was practically Cheryl's god given daughter. Even though Cheryl didn't shelter Britta anymore now that she had a school to attend to, a dorm to come home to and plenty of friends to hang out with, Cheryl still loved the young redhead and would give her anything she needed if she ever asked for it. Britta didn't really like to attend the ball party's though, she always thought they were way too boring if there weren't any kids around her age to enjoy it with. Regardless of what Britta thought, Cheryl always sent her an invitation anyways, in case she ever changed her mind.

After all that thinking about the ball, an idea lit up Cheryl's mind. Piecing it altogether, Cheryl let out a satisfied smile.

She looked to her two friends.

She was hoping that after explaining everything, her close friends would be understanding and try and help. She knew about Veronica and how she had been disappointed about Toni but she was hoping that Veronica had moved past it by now. After all, Veronica had begun to talk about someone else recently anyway.

She was so sure that her friends were going to help her in anyway they could. The trio would always do just about anything for one another.

"I need your guys' help. Bare with me, please." The redheaded pleaded with a charming smile that always let her get away with things.

-

Cheryl walked into her office with a huge smile across her face. She was so excited to share with Toni what she had planned. She'd thought it all out in her head and had discussed it with her friends. Everything was pieced together for Toni's safe getaway. There was nothing more Cheryl wanted than for Toni to be safe when she goes back out into town, considering her circumstances.

She looked around for the familiar tanned face and didn't spot the tanned face she was searching for. She knocked on the door to her dormitory and shortly heard steps coming towards the door. When the door opened, Cheryl let herself in.

"So, I have a plan!" Cheryl stated, enthusiastically as she rushed through the dorm and sat down on the loveseat in front of the bed.

Toni quickly joined her, sitting right beside her.

"So I spoke to Veronica and Betty and they have agreed to help. Betty has spoken to Jughead and Sweet Pea, and they all have agreed to help."

"Obviously Sweet Pea and Jughead have been well aware of your on-going chase and are willing to help you out by any means necessary. And they wanted me to let you know that the serpents are glad to know that you're okay!" The redhead added with a smile, looking to the woman who sat beside her.

The brunette, just actively listening to what the pale woman had to say.

"On Saturday, I will be hosting a ball party, here at Blossom Academy. Tons of people from town will attend so it won't be odd having you there. Jughead and Sweet Pea will make sure to bring your motorcycle that night so that you have a quick getaway."

"What if some of the ghoulies try and show up to the party?"

"They won't." The redhead replied.

"Invited guests only. Everyone only gets one date. You can only enter if you have a ticket and once you're signed in." Cheryl said, as she pulled out a small piece of paper out of her pocket.

"Here's your ticket." The pale woman said with a smile, handing it over to the brunette.

"I guess you're my date." The redhead said, avoiding eye contact with the tanned woman as a redness rose in her cheeks.

The brunette took the ticket, sending Cheryl a small smile with a nod.

"Oh and don't worry, I'll have security everywhere. I'll know if they even come close."

"Okay... And what about clothes? I can't wear these." Toni motioned to the clothes she had on that had bled through by this point.

"That's the fun part!" Cheryl squealed, excitedly.

"I'll pick out what you get to wear. Just leave me your sizes and I'll bring you back something nice to wear."

"And my old clothes?"

"I'll bring a backpack for you to put your clothes in. That way you can just take it with you when you go."

Toni nodded.

"Looks like you've got everything planned out, huh?" The brunette replied with a small chuckle.

"I said I was gonna help get you out safely, didn't I?"

"You did, indeed."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
cute choni moment???

so much drama and wtf moments coming soon... i'm sorryyyyyy in advance!!!

let me know what you guys thought of this chapter. leave some comments and opinions!!

as always, enjoy your read! (: