chapter 11

side note: (picture choni's outfit for speakeasy entrance from 3x03)

The night of the party, Cheryl came in bearing a backpack which had Toni's outfit for the evening. Cheryl had found the perfect outfit for Toni, she could picture her aesthetic and she had believed it matched her so well.

Cheryl had on a beautiful sparkling long sleeve, red dress. Red was Cheryl's color. Everyone knew they couldn't rock red any better than Cheryl could. The pale woman decided on a black choker with a little red cherry. She was wearing bold, red lipstick as she always did. She never missed that part of any outfit.

As soon as Toni laid eyes on the redheaded beauty, she had been left speechless.

Toni quickly got dressed up in the outfit that Cheryl had brought for her and replaced her new clothes with old clothes in the backpack. She flung the backpack across her one shoulder.

As Toni walked out, Cheryl had been sitting on her office couch, waiting for the serpent.

The redhead hadn't noticed her silence when the brunette walked out. She couldn't stop staring. She moved her eyes up her body, catching the tanned women doing the same. The two locked eyes with eachother, giving eachother a shy smile. Both women found the other completely stunning and both feared to say a word about what they thought.

Cheryl shortly after, cleared her throat as an interruption between the two. She stood up from the couch and headed towards the door. Toni gripped onto the backpack and grabbed the ticket on the coffee table before heading to exit the office.

The two women walked down the steps that stood by the entrance. Toni had turned in her ticket and signed in, Cheryl watching right behind her. Everyone who walked by them acknowledged the two women and all Toni did was smile and nod at them. Cheryl making small talk every once in awhile with a person after hearing whispers of how people thought that her date for the ball was incredibly cute. Cheryl smiled at the fact that Toni was her 'date' for the occasion.

Instead of enjoying the ball, Toni was in a rush to leave so she and Cheryl rushed through Blossom Academy to find the entrance. Tons of people from town were coming and going. There was a crowd so Toni leaving, easily looked normal to everyone.

Everyone was at the peak of the party. There was a ton of slow dancing going on, people having sips of champagne, have a bite of a few appetizers.

Veronica and Betty spotted the two women and came over. Toni and Veronica shared an awkward stance and gaze towards eachother.

"The boys are ready for you outside, Toni." The blonde shared with a smile at her.

"So Ton-" The raven-haired beaty started.

Before she could finish, the serpent grabbed ahold of the redheads wrist, rushing towards the exit. Toni slowly, without noticing moved her grip down and around Cheryl's hand. As Cheryl rushed away with Toni, she took a quick glance at their hands then looked up to the tanned woman. She could only see the back of her head, Cheryl's eyes trailed down Toni's entire backside and even then, Cheryl still found the woman as stunning as ever.

Once the women exited the double doors of Blossom Academy, they proceeded to take the steps down to the circular driveway on campus. Their eyes both searching for the two boys from the blind date.

Cheryl finally spotted them on the edge of the driveway, not too far from the academy.

"Over there!" Cheryl pointed with her free arm.

The two women hadn't noticed that they were still holding hands. Toni looked to Cheryl and their hands before noticing where she was pointing at. She quickly released her grip around the pale woman's hand and headed towards her two friends.

SweetPea hands the serpent woman her helmet. The serpent took of the backpack and held onto it for a moment. She gripped onto the helmet, not putting it on yet.

"Glad to see you're doing okay." SweetPea said with a smile.

"We've been missing our queen." Jughead added.

Toni nodded at the men, returning a smile. She got on her bike, as comfortably as she could with her dress and placed the backpack in front of her, making a spot for it, for the ride.

Cheryl stood back and watched the three serpents have their moment.

Toni revved up her engine, she took a quick look back at Cheryl and smiled at eachother. Toni gave her a look and the redhead knew she was being summoned.

The pale woman walked closer to her.

Toni handed Cheryl her helmet with a small smile.

"How about you ride to the end of the gate with me and you can relieve me then?"

Cheryl smiled slightly, hesitating to grab the helmet as she stared at the death trap in front of her. It was only a short ride to the end of the gate but that still didn't make Cheryl feel any better about getting on a motorcycle.

Toni gave the pale woman a convincing look with what seemed to be her signature smirk.

The redhead took a deep breath before grabbing the helmet and putting it on her head. She slowly got on the bike, fixing up her dress to sit comfortably without any hesitation, wrapped her arms tightly around the brunette.

The tanned girl turned the knob on the handle to start her bike up and released her foot from the ground, driving off slowly to the end of the gate. Cheryl got closer to the girl and laid her chin on top of the girls shoulder, taking in the fresh air that breezed through her hair and face as they drove. The tanned woman took her time to the end of the campus, secretly wanting this moment to last forever.

A couple of security gaurds opened up the gate for the pair to drive off onto the public road. Toni drove out of campus, stopping as soon as she drove onto the other side of the gate. Toni lifted down one of her legs to hold up her vehicle as the redhead behind her slowly released her grip around her and got off. Cheryl unclipped the helmet, handing over the accessory to the serpent. The serpent grabbed the helmet and clipped it on. She grabbed the backpack shortly after and wrapped it around her two shoulders, tightening the straps.

"I guess this is goodbye." The redhead said with a sad smile.

Toni looked up at her. The two women locked eyes. Toni's eyes were always able to speak a million words to Cheryl. The brunette gave the pale woman a quick smile before revving her vehicle back up.

"Be safe out there."

The serpent nodded at the redhead as she turned her head to look to the road. Toni started up her bike and drove off.

Cheryl stood there and watched her drive off until she lost sight of the brunette.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
who's enjoying this story haha and finally ready for some real drama????!!! coming soon!!

let me know what you guys think about this chapter!!

leave comments, show some love and leave opinions!! love hearing from y'all!! ((:

enjoy!