chapter 14

PEEEEWWWWWW.

Toni removed her stance. She now held the weapon towards the entrance of the door.

"That was a warning shot, Topaz." A woman said.

Everyone looked to her as she walked in, with a pistol pointing at the Serpent Queen. A pale, beautiful woman with a petite body type. She was pale but not too pale. Not as pale as Cheryl but about the same complexion as Betty. She had a ghoulie jacket on over a dark blue bralette and gray jeans with black high heels with wooden wedges that had spikes around them. She had wavy, auburn hair that fell up to her shoulders and green eyes.

"Bea?" The brunette had asked.

Toni knew exactly who she was.

"Plans are changing." The ghoulie said, as she walked towards the serpent.

The ghoulie held a knife with the other hand and she pointed the tip on Toni's forehead.

The serpent let go of Cheryl's grip. Practically pushed her over away from her, putting her gun down as the newly revealed ghoulie did the same.

The point of the knife was scratched on Toni's forehead. Drops of blood dripping down from the top. Toni just stared at the ghoulie not even wincing from the pain as she watched her aggressively put her knife down to the side.

Accidentally, the ghoulie had scratched Cheryl's arm.

By this point, Cheryl had been lightly sobbing at everything that just happened to her. Cheryl was so strong yet still could be so sensitive all at once. This was definitely a time where she felt like she could do nothing. All she could do was sit back and make sure everyone else was safe. She barely acted on the scratch, she just walked towards the crowd behind her instead of dealing with the blood that was lightly coming out of her wound.

"Toni, you're gonna work with us. Boys, lockdown the school and make sure to tie up those security gaurds laying up front." The auburn headed woman demanded.

She had dealt with the security gaurds when she came in. All of them were laying up front.

The ghoulie men nodded at the woman and did as they were told.

"Toni, get all the girls and faculty all in one room. Bring them to the hall."

All the girls crowded into groups in fear of being alone. Students were all there, including a few faculty members besides Cheryl such as Veronica, Betty and Josie.

"When you're done, wait til the boys get back and do a quick check around campus to make sure that we have everyone."

Toni didn't say a word, she just obeyed the woman, turning to the crowd.

-

Everyone was seated in the cafeteria. Security was sat off to the side, faculty up front and the students behind.

Cheryl looked over to her side, seeing the security gaurds tied up to the poles in the cafeteria. The men were scraped up all over on their faces and hands. Dried blood with swollen wounds were the only things people were able to notice about the men.

Cheryl stood up.

"Hey, why don't you at least fix them up?" She shouted to the intruders.

A ghoulie walked over, with a knife in his hand.

"Shut up or I'll kill you, right here." The ghoulie spat.

Cheryl swallowed her throat, not saying a word. She just stood still and looked at the gang member as he neared her, threatening the redheaded woman with a knife.

The ghoulie lifted his hand, placing the tip of the knife to her neck.

The other ghoulie just stood as he watched his companion, not interfering.

"I was just saying you should help them. They're badly injured." The redheaded boldly commented.

The ghoulie slowly deepened his weapon against her pale skin as the other neared her after her bold response.

"What are you doing?" A voice that the redheaded woman was very familiar with by this point.

It got silent in the room. The redheaded woman side-eyed the brunette as she walked into the room with her hand gripped onto the pistol that was beside her.

The ghoulies looked back at her.

"What's going on in here, Malachi?"

The ghoulie looked to the serpent that was now beside him.

"This little brat was being annoying." He responded.

Toni looked to the gang members and then shortly after locked eyes with the redhead for a quick moment.

"I just suggested that we bandage the security guards up. They're still bleeding from their wounds." Cheryl had explained.

Toni listened, a slight pause in the air before she responded. She had moved her eyes towards the redheads wounded hand that had been cut. It was swollen with still little blood coming out. It amazed Toni how considerate this woman is. Always taking care of others before herself.

"Put the knife down." Toni demanded.

"I'm not taking orders from you."

"You're not the leader of my gang." He added.

Toni just stared down the ghoulie. The other just watching the two interact.

"Yes, you will." Another voice, interrupted.

The auburn headed woman stood by the cafeteria door frame.

The ghoulies turned his head to look at his superior, putting the knife down.

"If I'm not around..." The woman paused.

"You guys will take orders from the Serpent Queen from now on." She finally finished.

The ghoulies nodded their heads in agreement.

"She's right though." Toni spoke up, looking at Cheryl.

The ghoulies turned to Toni as she spoke.

"We do need to aid them at least. They're the worst off out of anyone here." The serpent admitted, as she slowly landed her eyes at the ghoulie by the entrance.

The serpent and the ghoulie against the door frame locked eyes.

"C'mon... You know I'm right, Beatriz." The serpent said.

Toni used her charming brown orbs that could get the auburn headed woman to do anything she wanted. Toni knew Beatriz would fall for her eyes so she used it to her advantage. There was nothing that Beatriz could resist when Toni opened up her eyes with a sparkle,
looking at the ghoulie.

The slightly paler woman by the door just looked at Toni, trying to resist her charm. She couldn't though, that was for sure. She couldn't then and even now, so many years later... She couldn't.

The ghoulie sighed before letting out a nod in agreement.

"Fine."

As soon as she responded, Toni grabbed onto the pale woman's upper arm and forcefully pulled her towards the entrance and she held her pistol with her other hand to the side.

"Bring the gaurds to the closest dorm and we'll run to get the first aid kit for them." The serpent demanded.

The two ghoulie men looked at the woman who stood by the entrance.

She nodded, giving them a signal to do as she says. Before they did as told, they nodded back with a sigh and an eye roll that they had no problem showing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
toni and beatriz history???... what do y'all think they got to do with eachother??? haha

let me know if you enjoyed this chapter and what y'all think of it!! no choni this chapter but maybe a lil something next chapter...

leave comments, predictions, suggestions and opinions!! and don't forget to show some love!! and as always, enjoy your read!! (: