Games

Recap...

He leaves me in the dark room and I just cry. It's worse when he's angry. I get hurt more.
End of nightmare

Kiera POV:

I wake up in a cold sweat. The nightmares are just getting worse. As I sit up I hear my door open. "Good morning," Allessandro says and walks over to my bed.
"I brought you food and your medicine, Matt with be here later to change your bandages," he says and sets my food down.
"Ok, thank you,"
"Your welcome sweetheart," he says and walks back out. I grab my food and start eating.

After a few hours I start to get bored. I think I'm going to text one of the guys. I decide to text Alfeo.

Text messages

-Kiera Do you want to come upstairs?
Alfeo- What do you want to do?
-Kiera Watch a movie, I'm bored
Alfeo- I'll be up in a minute

End of text messages

I wait for him to come up. Eventually I hear the door open and he walks over and comes into my bed.
"What movie do you want to watch?"
"I don't care,"
"Ok I'll pick one," he says and grabs the remote.

3 weeks later

I'm finally healed from the surgery. It was such an uneventful few weeks and I still haven't seen Santo. Well technically I saw him once when I was  able to leave my room.

Flashback 2 days ago

After I get dressed I walk downstairs. I can smell the breakfast. I go straight to the kitchen and sit down. "Good morning," Allessandro says.
"Morning," I say as the maid walks in with breakfast. She sets everything thing down and I start eating. After a while I feel someone watching me. I look up and look for who it is. Eventually I see Santo. Watching me across the table. "Hey Santo," I say and he gets up and leaves. I guess he want nothing to do with me anymore. I'm not going to lie it hurts but so does life. I just continue eating and after I go back to my room.

End flashback

I guess now that he knows what happened to me he just wants nothing to do with me. Surprisingly Luca is nicer towards me. I think he got all concerned or something. Maybe he realized it was stupid to hate me. Marco is just ignoring me now but he hasn't said anything rude. At least to my face yet. Anyways I should get ready.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. I take my medicine because I still have to take them for a few more days and then I get into the shower. Afterwards I go to my closet and pick something cute to wear. I've only been wearing lounge wear ever since my surgery.

Her outfit

Her outfit