School

Recap...

I watched TV for a bit until it was 10:34 and I was tired. I did my night routine an went to bed.

Kiera POV:

I hate this day so much. It's even worse that I'm starting school in the middle of the school year. Starting in a new school in the middle of the year just brings attention and I hate attention. I would actually like school if it was just learning but you have to deal with people as well. Most school kids are brats that love to pick on each other. It's unbearable.

"Kiera we're leaving, are you ready?" Matt says and walks into my room. I'm in the middle of a rant in my head, why can't anyone just leave me alone.
"Yes," I just say and follow him out to the car. At least I'm wearing something cute for the next few hours of torture.

 At least I'm wearing something cute for the next few hours of torture

Her outfit. Without the bag.

Once we make it to the school Matt takes me to the office to get my schedule.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for a schedule for Kiera Ricci," Matt says. I hate my last name.
"Here it is," the office lady says after rushing to find it. I swear her eyes almost popped out of her head when Matt said Ricci.
"Thank you," Matt says and walks me out. "Now, go to class if you have any issues finding a classroom ask someone to help you," He tells me and hands me my schedule.
"Ok," I say and he leaves. Like I'd ask a stranger for help. Ok so it's looks like first class is language arts room A12. Ok that shouldn't be hard to find. I start walking down the halls. I found the history classroom and the biology classroom but not the language arts classroom. I continue looking until I find it. This is a huge school. I'm surprised I actually found room A12, after 16 minutes but that's fine. I take a deep breath and enter the classroom and everyone looks up.
"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The teacher says. Damn I thought English teachers were supposed to be calm.
"I'm the new student,"
"Ok, what's your name new student?"
"Kiera Ricci," I say and make my way to the back of the classroom. I don't want to be in front any longer than I have to.
"Why were you late, you take after your cousins? The teacher asks. Oh amazing, the teacher hates me because of my cousins.
"No, I couldn't find the classroom Mrs. Whatever your name is," I respond.
"My name is Mrs. Henry, and don't be late again," she says. Sounds like I hit a nerve when I didn't call her by her name. She continues teaching. As soon as she does a kid turns around to talk to me.
"Hey, are you really a Ricci?" He asked. Why would I lie? People are so stupid.
"Yes,"
"But you're not like a real Ricci right? They wouldn't let such a hot girl out without some body guards," he says. Ew.
"Yes, I am. Leave me alone,"
"It's going to be nice messing with you, fake Ricci," He says and turns around. Who does he think he is? He can't even keep his eyes off my body like a normal person. Men are assholes.

35 minutes later

The bell finally rang. I usually like class but damn the teacher is boring. She lectured the entire time with her scratchy voice. I almost got ear damage from that. It also doesn't help with that kid looking back at me throughout the class. Like every five minutes he would look back and stare at my chest like a dog looking at a bone. My next class is history I just hope he's not in it and the teacher is better.

3 hours 30 minutes later

It's finally break time. I have lunch now and after I have Art class. I follow the students to the lunch room and go into the line. After I get my food I go and sit in an empty table in the corner. My classes after language arts went well so there's nothing to really say about them. I just hope that's how the rest of the day goes.

2 hours later

My last class is Gym. I found out I have the guy that was in my English class in Gym as well, I just hope he leaves me alone. I sit on the bleachers and wait until the gym teacher starts saying what we have to do. Eventually he does.
"To start today you guys have to run five laps and then do warm ups. When you're done running and doing your warm ups sit back at the bleachers," Mr. Blanchard says. Everyone start getting up and running so I do to. I see the guy following me and he eventually catches up to me.
"I never told you my name, it's Danial," he says. Like I wanted to know what his name is. I just ignore him. "Silent treatment, that fine. You won't be doing that when I'm on top of you," he says. Can he be anymore disgusting.
"That's never going to happen now leave me alone," I say and run faster. He looked pissed and is now trying to catch up to me. He won't. I just continue my laps and now I'm on my 5th one. But before I finish something comes up next to me and I'm on the ground.
"Danial," I hear the teacher yell. And someone comes up to me. "Let me help you up," the teacher says and helps me up.
"What did he do?" I ask. I'm still confused and pissed. I know he pushed me over but it hurts so much.
"He slammed his body into you, I'm going to send you to the nurse and him to the principal," Mr. Blanchard says.
"Ok," I say and he took both of us to the office. I sat down with the nurse while Danial went to the principals office. He needs some serious help.

A/N

Sorry guys, I've been swamped with work so I didn't get a chance to write. I opened Wattpad for the first time in like a week today to write. I just want to say thank you for waiting and thank you for over 300 reads, I don't know when "Her Mafia Cousins" hit this mark but thank you so much. I never thought my story would even hit 1 read so this is huge for me. Please be patient for the next chapter, I promise I will continue updating and writing. Bye, thank you again