Grounded

Recap...

"Ok," I say and he took both of us to the office. I sat down with the nurse while Danial went to the principals office. He needs some serious help.

Kiera:

I have never been this pissed. Apparently Daniel is the quarterback of the football team so he gets of for what he did. But now someone had to get in trouble. And guess who that is? Me. So now I'm the one with detention for "provoking" Daniel. I was also grounded by Allessandro because he believed everything. I guess he's back to his old self. Controlling and cold.

The Gym teacher seemed nice but he still didn't say anything to defend me. No one ever does. While I'm grounded maybe I should get back to my normal job. Defending my children. I'm not necessarily an assassin but I guess the title would fit. I kill people if I need money and use it to help my kids, and I kill people that would hurt them. The only weakness I have is not being able to kill sir, or my family. I was to weak  when I had the chance. When Tony messaged me I wasn't able to fight but now I am.

I go and grab my secret phone and lock my door. I'll text Tony and get to work.

Text messages

Kiera- I need information on who was following you guys. And where you last saw them.

                  ** 2 minutes later**

-Tony One of the people was you know who and some other guys. I only recognized 3 of them, Tom, Charlie and Rick. And I'll send you images of the others. They followed in separate cars and the last car we saw was when we passed through North Carolina, it had Charlie and some other guy in it.

                       ** Image 1 **
                       ** Image 2 **

Kiera- I'll start my search. Have you seen anything since you last contacted me?

-Tony No, it's been quiet for a while but I've been keeping an eye out.

Kiera- Keep watching, I'll let you know what I find out.

-Tony Ok, be safe

Kiera- You too

End of messages

After the conversation I go and get my laptop. Another thing they don't know I have. I start doing facial recognition research with the images. I should've done this a while ago but I was distracted. I like to know exactly who's following my kids. It's usually the same ones but sometimes they mix people. If I know who they are I can then track them. I have killed a few but it was useless. I need to kill him and then I can get my kids back.

I'll never forget the day I had them. I ended up with twins. And I couldn't hold them as long as I wanted to. I immediately called Tony to get them to make sure they're safe. I didn't want their father even seeing them. It's been 10 months since I've had them and they've already traveled the world. Tony has to move whenever they get close. I can rarely see them, I get some images but I don't want to risk this phone being hacked and them being found because of a background of a photo. If something shows in the background that can tell them where they are I'd never forgive myself.

I know what will happen to my kids if they're caught by their father. Everything he put me through stays in my nightmares. And ever since he took all of my innocence he continued to torment me. Paying my "father" to have me whenever he wanted. Which eventually lead to my kids being born.

Even though I wish I didn't have to deal with that and sometimes wish I didn't have kids I still protect them. I love them and that won't change, I would never blame them for what happened. And I never want him to lay a hand on them. Age doesn't matter to him.

I managed to identify who the two men are after about 2 hours. I decide to text Tony again to tell him who they are.

Text messages

Kiera- The first one is Owen and the second one is Levi.

-Tony That was fast, thank you.

Kiera- Just make sure my children are save.

-Tony I will, they're safe with me always

Kiera- Thank you Tony

End messages

After I tell Tony who they are. I decide to try and figure out where he is. I have to try to keep up with where he is so I can tell Tony in case he's in that area. I'm not told where he is in case my phone is hacked. I have a lot of precautions to make sure my kids are safe. I trust Tony with their life but I still need to do something.

Flashback

After the last push two crying babies are put into my arms. A boy and a girl. I hold them and they eventually stop crying. I know I can't keep them with me. I need to call Tony. I grab the spare phone I bought a week ago and dial his number. "Hey, what's up?"
"I gave birth,"
"Where do I need to go,"
"Plainsboro hospital,"
"I'll be there as soon as possible,"
"Ok, thank you," I say and hang up. I continue to hold my babies. I want to hold them forever but I know I can't.

10 minutes later.

I hear someone walking in and look up. It's Tony. He walks over and I hand my babies to him.
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes, they need to be safe,"
"Ok, have you named them?"
"Yes, Everett and Alina,"
"Those are beautiful," He says and rushes out. I knew this was going to happen but it doesn't mean it hurts any less.

End of flashback

I close my laptop and put it away along with my phone. I'm crying and I'm tired so I decide to take a shower. I miss my kids every day. I didn't think I would get this attached to them but as soon as I held them I loved them so much. I didn't think that could happen but it did. I just hope I can have a normal life eventually, with my kids.

After my shoulder I get dressed in lounge close and lay down. I just stare at the ceiling and think about my past. I start drifting asleep when someone knocks on my door and I jump up.
"Kiera, why the hell is this door locked."