Allessandro

Recap...

"Let's get straight to it, what do you plan to do with Santo after this?" Jackson says.
"I was planning to..."

Keira:

I think I need to escape soon. I never expected Allessandro to punish me like that. I started to get a feeling that he wasn't the good person he acted like he was but this is starting to seem like what my "dad" would do. He locked me in my room without electronics, which isn't a horrible punishment in itself, but I couldn't sleep at all. He had me come into his office and just sit there until he was done with work, around 11:49, and then had a guard watch me for the night. I didn't even eat dinner and I didn't get breakfast or lunch. He called the school to tell them not to let me eat. It's not like I haven't been starved before and I know I can survive but this is looking like it's going to get worse.

I'm almost "home" and I have no idea what to expect. I need to start making a plan to get away. I could run away from school and not go home or sneak out in the middle of the night, but they could still find me. I need a get away car, they probably have trackers on their cars so they would know if I took one. But if I go on foot I won't make it far enough. They lead a Mafia so they're going to be hard to get away from.

Antonio stops the car and gets out. I do to. "I'm sorry about last night, we couldn't stop him," he says. I ignore him and walk away. I don't trust any of them. I make my way to my room and lock my door. They can probably get in but it makes me feel better. "Keira," Santo says and I jump.
"What the hell are you doing in here,"
"We need to talk,"
"Now you want to talk, you haven't talked to me since I told you guys what happened,"
"I know, I'm sorry. Can I please explain," he says. I look in his eyes but I can't find any bad intentions. He looks upset and tired. Like he was up all night.
"Fine," I say and go sit next to him. For some reason I feel like I can actually trust him.
"Allessandro won't let us do anything, he controls us. He's usually nice but sometimes he can hurt us. If we cross him. None of us could've stopped him last night,"
"Ok, that doesn't explain why you haven't talked or even looked at me in weeks,"
"I was trying to help you,"
"By doing what, ignoring me?"
"I was taking out people that hurt you," he says after a few minutes. Taking out like killing? I know they're a Mafia so it's possible.
"Killing?"
"Um, yeah. How do you know?"
"You said taking out so it's not exactly a hard guess,"
"Don't tell anyone,"
"Ok, how'd you find them?"
"I did some research. The point is I was working on helping you. Allessandro stopped me yesterday and then did what he did last night,"
"Hmm. Why are you telling me this?"
"Because Allessandro has a group of people over. They're dangerous, and I need you to promise you will not make them angry. Act like you follow all the rules until they leave please,"
"I'll do it if you help me escape, I need to get out of here and I don't like acting submissive,"
"Fine, you need to get out of here anyways,"
"Good,"
"I need you to tell me your plan before I help though,"
"Ok so..."

Allessandro:

The meeting went well and Samuel agreed to take the offer. Santo's lucky he didn't jeopardize both of our mafias. Killing allies could've ruined our treaty. It could've started a war between us. If he does it again though I can't stop them from doing something. So I hope he learned his lesson.

I leave my office and go to the kitchen. It's 5:39 so the staff are working on food. I get water and leave. I should get on Kiera and see if she's learned her lesson. If she has she can eat tonight if not I'll lock her in the basement for tonight. She'll eventually give in. I wish she was more like Eve. Obedient.

I make my way up to her room and open the door. "What?"
"Are you going to hurt anyone again?"
"No,"
"Are you going to listen to me from now one?"
"Yes,"
"Good, I brought you water. You can have dinner tonight and get some rest"
"Thanks,"
"I'll give you your electronics back tomorrow," I say as I walk out and shut the door.

Samuel:

"I can't believe you agreed to that" Jackson says.
"Why?"
"Because we can look for him on our own, why do we need Santo?"
"Any help we can get to find the Reaper is help I'll accept,"
"We need the Reaper to join our Mafia so we need people to find him"
"But not Santo,"
"He can be out looking for him, if anything he can be the bait. If he gets angry that Santo's following him. He may just come out to kill him, hopefully in front of cameras,
"That sounds like a good plan but what if Allessandro comes after you," Rider asks.
"He understands how the Mafia works, his brothers may get angry but he'll keep them under control, Santo killed our men so if he has to he can die for our Mafia,"
"Ok,"
"That's a better plan then I thought,"
"I know," I say and walk out of the room. "We should get ready to leave for dinner," I yell to my brothers before I enter my room.
"Ok," Jackson yelled back.

(A/N)

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I've been working on this chapter for a while I didn't know how to write it. I hope you guys enjoy, thank you for reading.