Pure Torture

Recap...

Once we're in the car I decide to ask, "Who is the Reaper by the way?" "Elli Cross, the daughter of Alan Cross. The ex Australian mafia leader," Adonis says.

Kiera:

We walk into the torture room and Adonis keeps me by his side taking me over to his guard. "Who do you want to torture first?" He asks. "Alexei," I say. The guard nods and walks over to one of the cells packed with people and drags out Alexei taking him to the torture room. He tries to yell something but his gag stops him. I look around and notice they're all gagged. I didn't notice him at first and turned to go into the torture room with Adonis.

Alexei is set up in a chair and Adonis leans of to whisper in my ear "He's all yours, whatever you want to do or say to him your in control. He's at your command μωρό (baby)." I smirk and nod feeling the rush of adrenaline. I just feel empowered by this. I get my revenge and Alexei can never hurt a single person again. Adonis walks to the corner of the room giving a signal to his men. "Take the gag out of his mouth," I tell the guards as I walk over to one of the walls full of tools.

I pick a small knife serrated on both sides of the blade and walk over to him. Alexei laughs seeing the weapon and says "You can hurt me with that." It is small as it's only about 3 inches but I can already tell it's going to be painful. I slowly push it into his leg and feel him tense up. Once I'm done he taunts "Is that the best you can do?" I smirk and very slowly pull it out and the serrated edges do there job. Alexei caves after a few seconds and starts screaming but I just slow down even more until the blade is all the way out and blood is covering his entire thigh.

Without saying anything or responding to Alexei's pleas I continue to do the same thing all over his thighs. I get bored after the 6th time and walk back over to the wall. I find pliers and walk back over. "Did you like having me powerless?" I ask him. He just smiles and says "I would do it again." He makes me sick. I grab his hand and pull off a nail doing it slowly as well. "How many women have you raped?" I ask. "I'm not telling you until you let me go bitch." I pull off two more nails, one for not answering and the second for calling me a bitch.

"Do you want to reconsider your answer?" He's crying now. "6." He says. Good thing he has 7 nails left. I take my time ripping off 6 more nails. "How does your mother feel about you raping women?" I ask. Alexei somehow manages to laugh and say "She was my dad's bitch, you were going to be mine." I rip off his last nail and go to find a sharp knife. Once a do I go back over and start to skin his hand. I don't know why, I just felt like it. And hearing his screams is amazing. 

Once I finished I look around to find what I'm looking for. I go and pick it up off the cleaning counter and walk back over. I open the bottle of bleach and Alexei starts begging me to not do it "I won't hurt another woman I swear," he says. He stops talking once I start pouring it onto his skinned hand. His screams are deafening now. I stop pouring once his hand is covered and put the bleach back. He's still screaming as I go over and pick a new tool. I hope I didn't get bleach on my clothes.

I find a variety of whips and choose the thinnest one. "Can you tie him to the ceiling by his hands?" I ask. He starts begging me not to do this and continues to say no and stop. Now he knows how I felt. Once he's hanging they rip off his shirt and I walk over. I just start swinging the whip and don't stop until both of my arms are tired. By the time I'm done Alexei has quieted down and is covered in blood. His hand with bleach is shriveled and white.

I take a step back to look at my work. I want to leave him hanging but I just want to get this over with. What's a painful way to die? "Untie him and get me a bucket of water," I say. The guards do as I say and I have them put Alexei in a crouching position tied up. I grab his hair and dunk him in once for 30 seconds. I let him back up and he says "Please I'll do anything you want." "I know you will," I respond. I want you to die. I dunk him back into the water a few times until he has no energy to fight but is still awake. To finally kill him I stick his head under the water for 3 minutes waiting for the water bubbles to stop coming up before I leave and walk back to Adonis. I thought I would feel bad about doing this, but I don't.

"How long have we been here?" I ask him quietly. "5 hours, it's 4:00" he says. "Can we come back tomorrow?" I ask. "Of course you can torture as many of them as you want, they hurt you more than they hurt me," he says. I fight back a smile because of where we are and walk out. As I look at the cells someone catches my eyes and my heart sinks to my stomach. I notice the cockiness in his eyes and I focus on keeping a neutral face as I walk out.

I walk as fast as I can to the car and start to break down. I feel Adonis come towards me and pick me up hiding me as he walks the rest of the way to the car and drives us to the apartment. We get there but he doesn't move to get out of the car. He just holds me tight until I stop crying. It feels so comforting when he holds me. "What happened μωρό (baby)?" He says looking at me with a concerned look on his face.

"He's in there," I murmur but Adonis still hears. "Who?" He asks. I swallow hard and say "Sir." His eyes widen slightly as he recognizes what I said and says "You were looking at Stoyan Nickolova, the leader of the Bulgarian mafia." "Why was he in there?" I ask. "He's one of the mafia leaders I planned to kill, you saw the files for the Ivanov's, Ricci's, and King's. He has a similar one. I can change the plans if you want to hurt him as well, but for him I want to kill him," he says. A look of pain shows through his eyes but is gone just as fast as it came.

"Why?" I ask. "I'll explain to you later, I promise," he says. I nod and get up using his shoulders for support. He gently wipes away my tears and asks "Do you want to go in or go home?" "I want to see my kids," I say. He nods and asks "Do you want to take them with us?" I think about it. Now I know that sir, no, Stoyan is locked up I think it should be safe to have them home. Home. It sounds so weird to say. "Yes," I say. Adonis smiles. He should smile more often, he looks really cute. "Can we go in now?" I ask. "Of course μωρό (baby)." he says before opening the door and carrying me out.