Spaghetti head

Recap...

I want to choke him out and watch the life draining out of his eyes. But for now my main priority is self preservation. I just hope today goes well.

Kiera:

It's been 3 weeks since I started acting into submission. With the amount of times I've had to bite my tongue I'm surprised it hasn't fallen off. Allessandro has shone his true colors. And honestly I'm glad. I'd rather see someone as they are than as the façade they put on. I told Santo my new plan and he agreed to it. It'll take awhile to put it into action but I think it'll be worth it. I can't wait to leave here though.

I found out all the men who were following Tony and he's arrived safely in Australia. He called me the day after he showed up in my room to tell me. I was beyond relieved. You never know what can happen.

And as for school. Daniel is still pissing me off but I have continued my act. Last week I was so close to killing him. He cornered me in an empty hallway and tried to touch me. I'm just glad the bell went off as he did. Since then I haven't taken any bathroom breaks. There's also this new kid that's been getting on my nerves. He's the typical bad boy. Tattoos, rings, chains, black leather, and hot. Unfortunately he's also rude as fuck. Apparently he was suspended for a few weeks and that's why I've never met him until last week. He must've done something awful because I've been here for about 3 months now and never seen him until a week ago. No one gets suspended for basically three months. Although a lot of people say he was skipping so that's probably why he was out for so long. But honestly I wish he stayed away from school. I forgot to say, his name is Adonis. He's Greek and built like a tree. I'm not joking, he's like 6'5. And extremely muscular. Really hot. I can't believe he's 18. But he's also a total douche.

Flashback

I enter my English class and sit in the back. I'm still upset about Matteo from this morning. Stupid bitch got angry over a crop top. Said I was asking to be raped again. I was so close to breaking my act. Luckily Santo stepped in and took me to school early. On the condition he would give me his jacket to cover up. Once we got in the car though he told me if I wanted to I could just put it in my bag. He wasn't to pleased by my outfit but he understands my body is mine.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a guy leaning on the table I was sitting at. I looked up and my jaw almost dropped. He's so hot. "You're in my seat, move," he says glaring at me. I glare back. Why do all the hot ones have to be dicks? Ugh. "No," I simply reply and look back towards the front of the class. The teacher picked a great day to be late. I internally roll my eyes at the sound of the hot guy laughing and look back at him. "You really want trouble huh," he says laughing maniacally. I don't answer him. It's now that I notice he has a small entourage around him laughing as well. I look back at him after everyone stops laughing. "You just got yourself into a lot of trouble," he says. Emphasis on a lot. "Ok," is all I reply with now ignoring them. They can't do much can they?

The rest of the class was boring. The hot guy kept staring daggers into my head but I didn't pay him any attention. Apparently his name is Adonis. At least that's what I heard one of the girls say.

End flashback

Ever since the day I met him he's been pissing me off. Like his mission is to make my life hell. But he doesn't realize I'm already living in hell. Anyways, let's not pay attention to him anymore. It's 6:25 and it's a Monday so I have to go to school. I get dressed and then go back to my bed to watch TV. I satay in here for as long as I can. I don't want to be around my cousins so I avoid them as much as I can and put on my fake smile when I have to see them. They all think we're on good terms. The only one who's aware is Santo. And it'll stay that way.