Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)

(Third Person POV)

The teacher was talking about stuff to bring tomorrow. Under normal circumstances, you would be taking note of this. However, these aren't normal circumstances, A VERY CUTE GIRL JUST LOOKED AT YOU AND SMILED!... SMILED!!! Your virgin brain who had never interacted with any girl had just stopped functioning completely and your face was flushed with embarrassment. (why did I write that lol) Hey, on the bright side at least you're showing a lot of emotion!

Y/N: 'eowifhujdkjpufhijskljopdihofjkelsj'

By the time your brain had recovered, it was already lunch time. You scolded yourself for not being able to pay attention. You had just left the classroom to get your lunch, maneuvering past a crowd of people swarming 2 desks. You grabbed your homemade sandwich and went outside to eat. As you were about to sit down on the grass, you realized you were alone. You left Tadano in the classroom, you left your only friend in the classroom.

Y/N: 'Damnit! Why am I so stupid! This is only my first day and I'm already messing up!'

You were interrupted with a pat on the back. You jumped a little bit and quickly recoiled back only to be met with Onemine. You put a hand over your cheek to hide the sheer amount of heat in your face.

Onemine: Hey! Are you eating alone?

Your brain struggled to come up with a response. You were thinking back to what you were going to do.

Y/N: 'That's right, find Tadano!'  I-I was j-just a-about to g-go look-k f-for s-someone! 'IDIOT WHY DID YOU STUTTER SO MUCH!'

Onemine: Oh? Do you need me to come with you?

Y/N: Oh, i-it's ok! 'Quick! Think of something to say!'  S-say... D-do you w-want to have l-lunch with m-me? 'WAIT WHAT!?'

Onemine: Oh sure!

She sat down with you and pulled out her bento box. You just sat there, showing more emotion than you had ever shown in your life. You decided to pull out your egg sandwich and start nibbling on it. You glanced over at Onemine, she looked very cute while eating, hell she looked good doing anything. Onemine was also subtly admiring you, she thought you looked cute when you blushed and the way you were nibbling on your sandwich was cute. She decided to say something.

Onemine: Did you make that sandwich? It looks really good.

Y/N: O-oh? Y-yeah I made it.

Onemine: Would you mind if I tried a bit?

Y/N: Oh! uhhh... S-sure!

After giving her a piece of the sandwich you tore off, she took her chopsticks and grabbed a piece of chicken with her chopsticks. She decided to tease you a little bit. She decided to lean in and say...

Onemine: Say ahh~

Your brain had stopped functioning again.

Y/N: W-w-wha-a-at!?

You stared at the piece of chicken, it looked good. Your mouth was trembling and you could barely move any closer. After what felt like forever (which was actually only like 10 seconds lol) you had put the chicken in your mouth. 

Y/N: 'It was a good piece of chicken! Was it homemade? Did she make it?'

All of your thoughts were interrupted as something that you would've never been prepared for had happened. A hand was placed on top of your head and started to pat you. You were blushing like crazy (again? jeez I thought you had trouble showing emotion smh).

Onemine: Good boy.

Your brain had stopped 3 times already.

Onemine: So... How'd it taste?

You were quickly snapped back to reality by Onemine. Now you just had to think of a response

Y/N: I-it was r-really good! D-did you m-make it?

Onemine: Yeah! Glad you liked it. Your sandwich was good too.

You had just gotten a compliment, you weren't sure how many times you had blushed anymore.

Y/N: T-Thanks...

Onemine: Oh wait, you said you were going to look for a friend...

Y/N: Ah! It's ok! I'm sure they'll understand.

Onemine: You shouldn't keep them waiting though...

Y/N: Yeah, y-you're right.

Onemine: So uhh... You wanna be friends?

Did you just seriously make another friend? You actually did it, you made another friend!

Y/N: U-uh! S-sure! 'YOU IDIOT!'

Nevermind...

Onemine: I'll take that as a yes. Well, see you tomorrow?

Y/N: Y-yeah s-sure!

Once she leaves, you internally celebrate having made a new friend like her. Then you realize something very important, something that should've never been forgotten.

Y/N: 'TADANO!!!!'

Note:

Well the first chapter is finished. I hope any of you who read this find this somewhat enjoyable. Also the title names will probably just be random references to other movies, games or memes.