Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)

(Third Person POV)

There will be BLOOD! SHED! The man in the mirrors nods in his head!

Huh?

Oh sorry, we'll be returning to your scheduled programming...

(First Person POV)

Damn, I'm so tired. I still need to get used to running so early in the morning... I'm just gonna sit in here. After all, I've finished my morning routine. Well, it's not a very organized one but I've done it. Now what?

Y/N: Mug... Mug... I'm a certified mug maniac.

I want mug root beer. I'm sooo damn tired. Eh, time to cook breakfast. Wait, someone's calling. I'm gonna answer that real quick.

Y/N: Hello?

F/N: Hey kid, you wanna help out later in the afternoon? Your sister is here and nobody else is home right now.

Y/N: I'll go in the afternoon, I need to rest...

F/N: Sure... Also, your sister tried to cook you something.

Y/N: Okay.

F/N: See ya later kid. Love ya'

Y/N: Love you too dad.

I hang up. I'm still tired so I'm still gonna rest in my bed. Yeah, bed. I feel lucky to have a bed, some people sleep on futons, they aren't uncomfortable or anything but it's worse compared to the luxury of a bed.

Eh, I'm gonna eat breakfast. I head downstairs to find a ham and cheese sandwich. I also found a note. It was from my sister, she said that she wanted to try making something for me. That's nice and all but why the hell is the sandwich a circle?! Oh whatever at least it tastes good.

I'm gonna just go on a relaxing walk, clear my thoughts and such. The weather seems to be nice. I grab a t-shirt and a pair trousers. Something normal. Well, maybe a thin jacket just so my fashion sense doesn't get shit on.

I'm gonna get chocolate, I wanna make brownies later. Eh, I'm gonna head out now, I think I have a bit of money. Actually, I'm in the mood for a hot chocolate now. Oh wow, a cafe, it's like I'm a story protagonist or something, wait never mind, that title belongs to Tadano.

Y/N: Mm, chocolate...

I enter the the cafe only. I notice a very distinctive face in 1 of the seats. Is that, Komi? Why is she waving at me? I see someone sitting with her on another chair, probably her dad. I approach them.

Y/N: Hello?

Komi is just signing towards me in many ways, while her dad just looks at me, that's her dad right? Komi writes down on her note, saying hello.

Y/N: Hi.

The atmosphere is quite weird with who I assume to be her dad sitting on the other end of the table. Komi confirms this with me.

Y/N: Ah, hello Mr. Komi.

He just nods, still looking sort of confused. Komi asks if I'm alone, I just nod. I actually just want to order something...

Y/N: Uhh, I'm gonna sit somewhere else, you 2 can have your time here.

Komi shakes her head furiously, probably disagreeing, she wants me to sit next to her dad, I think?

Y/N: You want me to stay?

Komi nods her head. Well, guess I'll have a hot cocoa here. I feel a few eyes on us.

???: Are they a family? Why aren't they talking?

???: Did the son get in trouble?

Damn... I can hear you perfectly fine... Eh, I'll distract myself with a menu. They both probably want to order shaved ice or something. Ooh? Is that a brownie? Yoo, a hot cocoa and a brownie? Haven't had that combo in a while. Just as the waiter arrives and asks us our orders, both Komi and her dad pull out the menu pointing to a flavor of shaved ice... They both can't communicate, runs in the family I guess? I'll just say it.