Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)

(Third Person POV)

Wow, running in the morning is really tiring...

F/N: You'll get used to it.

Y/N: I *inhale* doubt *exhale* that.

F/N: Trust me.

You guys are running back home, you seriously felt like this everything. Your father was faring much better than you were.

Y/N: We're *exhale* here...

You flop in front of your doorstep... Your dad opens the door and drags you inside again.

Y/N: Ow...

F/N: You should get ready.

Your mother and sister appear out of nowhere and start talking.

S/N: Wow, bro... You good?

Y/N: So... tired...

M/N: Come on sweetheart, we've got to open up!

F/N: Shoot!

Your dad runs upstairs and starts preparing. Now it's just your mom, your sister and your body on the floor.

S/N: I don't think I wanna exercise anymore...

Y/N: You'll get used to it... I think...

S/N: I doubt that...

Y/N: Exactly.

M/N: We'll be off soon. You want join us sweetie?

Your mother looked at you. Why does she look so normal compared to you? She has the same face yet she doesn't scare everybody off in the span of 5 seconds.

Y/N: I think I have other plans with friends, soooo...

Your sister smirks behind your mom and speaks up.

S/N: I think he should spend time with his friends, he can always help out later.

Your mom turns around and then shoots your sister a smirk in response. Wow, that's a weird conversation they're having.

F/N: Alright, we're heading off now! You could hold the fort kid!

Your dad runs down the stairs and takes your sister and mother with him. Now you're home alone...

Y/N: Damn, I should get ready...

You go upstairs in order to get ready.  You shower and freshen up. You squish out every last bit of toothpaste.

Y/N: I should get more...

Once you freshen up, you decide to pack things like swimsuits, sunscreen, towels and other swimming stuff. You grab a white t-shirt and a pair of comfy trousers.

Y/N: What's the point of wearing something that looks good if it's gonna be uncomfortable? Maybe I'm just stupid or something...

You put everything in a bag. Now what? It's not like Onemine's gonna show up in like 7 seconds...

...

*Ding dong*

Nevermind... You check your door to find Onemine waiting.

Y/N: Hello there.

Onemine: General Kenobi.

Y/N: Nice.

Onemine: Are you busy or anything? I came like 2 hours early...

Y/N: Huh? Oh I just finished packing.

Onemine: We don't have to leave for another 2 hours. Wanna hang out or something?

Y/N: Sure.

You internally smile knowing you have some alone time with Onemine... Wait, ALONE?!