The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

(First Person POV)

Gahh! Finally made it. Those structures were cool and all but I can finally sleep and relax.

Tadano: Dude, our room is that way.

Y/N: Oh, sorry, still pretty tired.

Naruse: L/N, I've got a poem for you.

Y/N: Hm?

Naruse: Bread may just be bread, but there's one bread out there that is just unable to be eaten. I simply just couldn't believe it. That bread was me back in the day.

The hell does that even mean?! That reads like a shitpost.

Kometani: Naruse is being Naruse.

Y/N: Thank you for the narration.

Tadano: We're here, this is our room.

Upon arriving, we're met with the class "delinquents". Uhm, yeah.

Katai: Greetings.

Jeez, he's built like a jojo character, frfr.

After putting away everything and preparing for the bath. I enter the tub as fast as I can. Just wanting to relax and-

Naruse: Why are you looking so glum. Behold and witness, true perfection, my body!

Kometani: They won't.

There goes that. Oh well.

Kitai: Alright!

Class "delinquents": WOAH!

Y/N: Hm? Oh hey- JESUS!

Wow, talk about buff. That's like, pretty hot. No homo tho. Though I do respect it. And those guys look like they're doing much better.

Kometani: They feel much better.

Tadano: Whaaa...

After all of that, I step out of the tub and into the change rooms. I slap on a super comfy robe and start applying lotion. Skincare is based and redpilled!

Naruse: Hey Katai, you're pretty fit. L/N, you're not so bad yourself.

Katai: Ehh?

Y/N: Uhm... Thanks?

Naruse: Guys... Strip.

(VERY SMOOTH POV SWITCH)

Katai: Like...Ahh... Is this how you do it?

Naruse: Yes! Ugh... Like that, perfect!

Y/N: Guys... Guh, I can't hold it any longer.

Naruse: Tadano, are you getting pictures?

Tadano shows a picture of Naruse flexing with Katai standing on top of you while also flexing.

Y/N: Did Katai really have to stand on top of me? My shoulders kinda hurt.

Naruse: Because you are simply strong enough. Also that task is not fit for someone as perfect as me.

Katai: Soar...

Y/N: It's fine.

Naruse: This is art!

The picture in question emitted such a strange homoerotic energy.

Class "delinquents": May... we join too?

Naruse: ... Bring it on!

Y/N: Oh god...

Tadano starts taking even more pictures and to your surprise, he starts enjoying. You do admit that the night skyline in Kyoto was very pretty though. Also the Kenergy being emitted was crazy.