Soy wojak (Ch. 16)

(Third Person POV)

You were walking back home with a HUGE grin on your face. I mean, after what just happened, who wouldn't be happy? You head inside your house.

S/N: Hey! You're back. Mom is making dinner tonight.

Y/N: Oh, that's cool.

S/N: Hey Onii-chan, check this-

Your sister quickly stops when she sees you grinning weirdly.

S/N: AHH! What the heck?!

Y/N: Huh?

S/N: Nothing!

Y/N: I'm going to bed now...

As you leave to your room, your father comes in to check on your sister.

F/N: Hey! What was that about?

S/N: It's Onii-chan! He had this huge smile on his face!

F/N: What?!

M/N: Huh?!

While your sister and your parents are chatting about what just happened, you're in your room... Just casually handling your thoughts.

Y/N: 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Or not...

(Timeskip)

September 1st... Everyone is depressed. All signs of happiness on school grounds are gone. That was until Komi arrived. Now everyone is excited for some reason.

Anyways, you quickly stop your bike and speedrun your way to park it. Oh shit, new personal record.

Y/N: Alright... I'm back here.

As you make your way into the main school grounds, you couldn't stop yourself from thinking about what happened the previous day.

Y/N: 'I am so damn lucky. I really can't mess this up...'

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when a girl behind you has a literal mental breakdown and shouts. Oh it's Inaka.

Inaka: I'm just a country bumpkin!

Nearby students: Huh?

Well, that's weird. I wonder what it's like living in the country side. You were also thinking the same thing.

Y/N: I should get to class.

(Another inconveniently placed Timeskip)

Well, getting a call from your parents to look after the restaurant during your lunch wasn't the most expected nor pleasant thing for you right now. You weren't even able to talk to Onemine...

Y/N: Bruh... At least I can eat here.

The door opens... Revealing a wild Komi. She looks around and notices you. She instantly jumps and runs to the counter. She looks around for her notepad and starts scribbling.

She writes 'Oh. L/N-san. You're here?'

Y/N: Yeah.

She then writes 'Oh, that's good. Can you please take my order?'

Just as you are about to respond. Your sister speeds through you handing her a random sandwich.

Y/N: What the?

S/N: Here you go! It's on the house!

Komi looks to scared to respond and you're too confused to do anything. Komi quickly leaves with the wrong order.

Y/N: Heh?!

Your sister quickly leaves with a nosebleed and stars in her eyes.

A few seconds later, your parents arrive.