Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)

(Note: I'm so tired...)

(Third Person POV)
Today was a very weird day. You've made another friend, but that's unfortunately where the good news ends. Tadano wasn't at school today, Onemine was sort of distant and Yamai is acting like a creep. Before class starts, you start up a conversation with Chiarai.

Y/N: Sorry for troubling you yesterday.

Chiarai: Ehh, it's nothing. I got to play with your sister.

Y/N: What?!

Chiarai: I totally dominated her.

Y/N: HUH?!

Chiarai: What!? WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

Y/N: Oh.

Chiarai: Anyways, what do you think of Onemine-san?

Y/N: Well...

Then you were saved by the bell. Class was the same as always. You were wondering what was happening with Onemine.

Y/N: 'Why is she so distant today? Was it because of yesterday? Was I being weird? Did she think I was weird? God, I'm just the worst, I'll apologize at lunch.'

So then you waited. You just noticed how Yamai was looking at Komi rather weirdly. The lack of Tadano was very unsettling, reminded you of that lonely school day when Tadano was sick and it was just you staring at crowds of people.

Just then, lunch time arrived. Onemine stumbled out the classroom. You decided to follow her to talk. Just as you left the classroom, what you had seen shocked you to your very core, not even a vine boom could show how shocked you were.

Onemine had collapsed, in the middle of the empty hallway. You didn't even realize when you broke into a sprint to check on her.

Y/N: 'What!? Is she ok?!'

You were relieved when you realized it was just a bad fever. But then realization hit you.

Y/N: 'She caught my fever... God if I just told her to stay away from me instead of staying she wouldn't be in this condition... I really am the worst.'

You needed to get her to the nurse's room for her to rest. You gently picked her up bridal-style and frantically looked around for the nurse's room. You weren't running but you were very quick. You weren't strong but you were glad that you were able to carry Onemine with the sudden burst of Adrenaline.

After reaching the nurse's room, you enter carrying Onemine. The nurse looks irritated for some reason.

Y/N: Uhh... Can you check on her please?

Nurse: You interrupted my lunch break... Alright I'll quickly check her.

You were now waiting outside. Just being mean to yourself. It was honestly a sad sight. Anyways the nurse comes out.

Nurse: Can ya please look after her? I gotta go somewhere quickly.

You nod and enter the room. It was just the two of you, alone. You were now just thinking to yourself. You notice a note on the desk with medicine attached to it. You carry it so that you can give it to her straight away. Now you start bullying yourself.