Vergil reference (Ch. 22)

(Third Person POV)

Huh, you decided to leave to school early. You woke up even earlier and finished your morning jog. You prepared quite nicely and everything was nice. You decided to walk to school because... Why didn't you bike to school again?

Y/N: Nene?

Nene: Hmm? Oh! You're early.

Y/N: Same goes to you.

Nene: Woke up extra early today.

Y/N: Nice.

Nene: Let's walk together, I'm bored.

Y/N: Sure.

As soon as you guys start walking, a typhoon appears.

???: I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!

Y/N: What the?

Nene: Huh?!

You both run to hide in a bus stop, mainly for that shelter from that typhoon.

Y/N: I'm all wet now...

Nene: That's what she said.

Y/N: Bruh...

Nene: I guess it was on the forecast today.

Y/N: I didn't even check.

As you stand beneath the warm and soothing rain, the droplets falling gently down on the terrain- Wait you're in a bus stop. Nene takes off her sweater, revealing her in a soaked up blouse, which just so happened to be see-through.

Y/N: PFFT.

Nene: Huh?

You turn away and point at her blouse. You were visibly embarrassed having seen her, well uh... bra, but her response is kinda surprising.

Nene: You can look.

It wasn't even in her usual teasing tone, it was just so straightforward. It caught you off guard.

Nene: Besides, there's isn't much to see anyway...

Y/N: What?

My thoughts exactly.

Nene: You know what I mean.

Y/N: Size doesn't matter. You already look beautiful. Besides, I actually think I prefer them... Well uhh...

Oh shit. This wasn't in your profile. Also holy shit you're corny. I think you discovered this back in the pool episode. Nene seems to catch on and does a smug smirk. She comes closer and whispers into your ear.

Nene: Pervert~

From hearing this, you instantly flare up even more. You quickly turn away while she giggles.

Y/N: So... You think we'll be in school for the afternoon?

Nene: Probably, the rain looks like it'll die down soon.

Y/N: Yeah...

There was an awkward silence after that. The only noise being made was the now gentle rain. You try to break that awkward silence.

Y/N: Thank you.

Nene: Hmm?

Y/N: Thank you for being with me. I know I'm not the best, but I feel honored to be with you...

She starts giggling and you blush out of embarrassment, thinking you said something corny, which, you probably did.

Nene: I'm glad you think that way.

Y/N: Yeah...

As you sit closer to her, you start to lie on her shoulder. The silence has become more peaceful than awkward, with the only noise being the gentle rain. As soon as the rain stopped, you both headed back home to change.