Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)

[No, we don't go fishing ;-;]

(Third Person POV)

You were looking around for Tadano everywhere, you were speed walking through the halls, still hoping to talk to him, though you didn't have much time before the next class.

(Your POV)

I was awkwardly speed walking through the hallways, looking for Tadano's signature cowlick. I continued looking for a good minute, but then I decided to start overthinking.

Y/N: 'Maybe he's avoiding me... Yeah that's probably right, he's probably made other friends or something...'

I started slowly walk back to the classroom. I think I left a pen there or something, I wasn't really thinking. Just as I was about to walk in, I see... Tadano writing on the board, with KOMI?!

Y/N: 'Wait they're talking to each other? Wait a minute... What's that on the board?'

I couldn't see what was on the board because of how close Komi and Tadano were together...

Y/N: 'Wait?! Komi and Tadano?! TOGETHER! REALLY!? Wait hold on they barely met, I shouldn't be making assumptions. I should probably just do what I usually do best, Observe.'

Before I could bring myself to focus on the 2, I see Komi dash out of the classroom. Tadano is just there, really flustered for some reason. I noticed Komi just outside the door, but I felt like interacting would be a bad idea. Just as I was about to make my presence known, I hear scribbling on the chalkboard. Tadano is just expanding on that one sentence in the middle of the board.

Y/N: 'Komi... Bad at... Communicating?!'

I could barely see what was being written on the board, Should I get glasses? Anyways, just as I was about to talk to him, I was quickly trampled over by a crowd of students.

Y/N: 'Why...'

Class had started and I had just given up, I just told myself to wait until tomorrow or something. I hurried to my seat and started to recollect my thoughts.

Y/N: 'Huh. Time to doze off I guess...'

(Third Person POV)

During class, you were basically half-asleep. The only things you thought of were your parents' shop, your non-existent plans for the weekend and... Onemine-san!? You were so deep in thoughts, you hadn't realized you were on your way home.

Y/N: 'What?! Was I just on autopilot? God I hope I didn't do anything too weird.'

As you arrived home, you were greeted by... silence... You wondered if your sister was out or something.

Y/N: S/N (your [younger] sister) ya there?

It took a good 30 seconds of waiting until you heard a response.

S/N: Yeah!

She quickly ran down the stairs (and almost tripped). She took another 30 seconds to catch her breath.

Y/N: Did you go on a run or something?

S/N: No! I mean yeah! Anyways, that's not important right now! Mom and dad are gonna be home late because they're preparing a time for that 'monthly inspection' at the restaurant or something.

Y/N: Oh ok. What do you want for dinner?

S/N: I dunno...

Y/N: What about fried rice?

S/N: NO! The rice cooker is broken! Do you even know how bad and uncultured it is to make rice without one of those?

You were about to respond, but then you realized your mom brought some random crap from the restaurant for you to cook yesterday. You were in the kitchen looking through the stuff she brought yesterday, hoping there was any left over rice. Your sister quickly appeared behind you and took the rice in the container.