The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)

(Third Person POV)

Ah yes, another stupid bloody festival. No it won't literally be bloody, probably will be stupid. Anyways, you and Tadano are listening to a shit load of prompts about what the class is doing for the festival. Najimi practically did all the talking though.

Y/N: 'I wanna die...'

Hang in there.

Anyways, there was a lot of ideas like maid cafes, haunted houses, bands, frickin uhh... whack-a-mole or something, and stages... All of them backed up with Komi as evidence for some reason.

Y/N: 'Why was I vice-president anyway?'

You wonder to yourself. Tadano goes to talk with Komi about what she wants to do for the festival, you head to Nene.

Y/N: Hello...

Nene: That looked quite rough up there.

Y/N: It was pretty bad.

Nene: I just wanna make rice balls or something.

Y/N: I would call you stupid if your rice balls didn't taste as heavenly as they do.

Nene: Glad you like them! Also, I heard you learned how to brew coffee.

Y/N: Yeah, I still don't drink it though.

Nene: Oh really?

Y/N: I only really drink water, milk and hot chocolate.

Nene: Huh. That's new.

Y/N: I doubt that we're gonna do a maid cafe though.

Nene: Yeah, it sounds pretty unlikely because of how overused it is.

Najimi: Komi-San wants to do a maid cafe!!!

Everybody else: MAID CAFE!!!

Y/N: I stand corrected...

Nene: Welp, might as well vote for it too.

(Timeskip)

You were helping around, organizing placements and putting up curtains. You overhear people talking about budget and materials. You just finished hanging up a side of the curtains.

Kaede: *very slowly* Hey, Koooommmmiiii-saaaaannn, do you want to come with me to buy materialssss?

Oh yeah, it's her. Anyways, Komi trembles in nervousness. Nene decides to tag along like the big sister she is.

Nene: Ill go too. I'll look after the both of them.

Hearing this, you also decide to tag along. Why? Everything else was already being done by everyone so you had nothing to do. Also Komi is a on throne for some odd reason.

Y/N: I'll go too, just to make sure everything goes well.

You hear a few people whisper about you behind your back. They weren't even subtle about it... A lot of students suggested they go until some crap happens and they all do their work in order to finish the cafe.

After leaving to buy stuff (within the budget). You follow the group, only to realize that Kaede is falling behind.

Y/N: Hmm?!

She seems to be in wonderland... Maybe you should tell her to pick up the pace or something...

Y/N: Hey Kaede-San.

Or talk to her... It's more interesting anyways.

Kaede: *slowly* Ah, hello there L/N-San.

Y/N: You having fun?