Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)

(Third Person POV)

It was like 4am. You woke up to the sound of a literal vine boom from your neighbor's house. You were going to go back to sleep, until you thought to yourself.

Y/N: *yawn* I should get ready now...

You groggily stumble downstairs. You checked if anybody touched the brownies you made for that special someone (spoilers: it's Onemine lmao).

Y/N: How do I give this to her without being an awkward piece of shit?

You decide to grab a hoodie and some comfy shorts. You were going to go on a small run at 4am. Weird, I know. You grab a pair of sneakers and start jogging out the door. It was still pretty dark outside and it was cold, but you decided that you were gonna exercise more often.

Y/N: Cold...

You run back inside to grab a scarf and longer pants which just so happened to be really comfortable. After a bit of running, you see the sun starting to rise. It was pretty, you told yourself that you would do this more often. You head back inside and find your parents about to leave.

Y/N: Oh, you guys leaving early?

F/N: Yeah... Gotta check on the ramen!

Y/N: Alright, be safe.

M/N: You too sweetheart.

They leave and you rush inside to shower. After you freshen up, you prepare breakfast and lunch for you and your sister. You prepared 2 omelettes for breakfast and like 4 sandwiches. Your sister groggily walks down the stairs.

S/N: What's cookin?

Y/N: Omelettes

S/N: Cool.

You both eat in silence, after you finish, you grab a drink of water and get ready to leave.

S/N: What's with the other bag?

Y/N: You know... The bet.

Before she can say anything, you rush outside and get onto your bike. You start biking to school. Only to realize that after your productive morning, you feel tired as shit. It also starts raining, glad you brought your umbrella... You did bring it right?

Y/N: Damnit!

Oh well, cry about it.

After biking to the closest convenience store and drying yourself off with a few napkins and bringing an umbrella, you continue your journey to school. You walk your bike there and head inside.

Y/N: Alright... What the frick!?

You find a note, a very ominous note. It said 'The cats and dogs are going splat.'.

You head inside the classroom only to find Najimi, Tadano and Komi.

Y/N: What's with this?

You show them the note, Komi starts scribbling away. She writes that she wants to tell jokes and make people laugh because it's important to communicating or something.

Y/N: Fair enough.

You head to your seat and instantly doze off.

(Timeskip)

It was almost time to leave school. Just like the idiot you are, you didn't give Onemine the brownies yet. You were looking around for her. You head into the hallway and find her at the lockers.

Y/N: Ah! Wait up!

Onemine: Huh?

Y/N: Please accept this!