Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)

(Third Person POV)

Ah yes, the story. I don't have much to talk about in terms of news. Anyways, you can be seen walking down the stairs from your classroom like the loser you are. Why can't you just throw yourself off the stairs?! Anyways, you turn the corner only to find Komi hiding.

Y/N: Ah, hello Komi-San.

Komi tells you in hand symbols to shut the fuck down, I mean up. As you do, you see Tadano and Nene talking to each other. Wow, jealous much?

Y/N: Alright... That stings but I'll be fine.

Komi is jealous, just like you are. And just like you, are too nervous to do anything. Unlike you however, she has an excuse for being nervous, she can't communicate. You just, well, you're just nervous like the beta cycle you are.

Y/N: 'As you can clearly see, the narrator is salty because they weren't featured last chapter.'

Okay shut up idiot. Jeez, you aren't able to see or hear me.

Y/N: 'Understandable, have a great day.'

Jeez, when did you get such a big personality change. Anyways, you stalk the both of them along with Komi for a bit.

Anyways, I'm gonna queue a Timeskip because I have king crimson.

(King Crimson)

Tired, that's how you felt helping Tadano with the documents. So many damn requests from others. You both split the documents evenly. After you run back from the science room crap you had to do, you slam yourself onto a table next to Tadano.

Y/N: I'm... So... Tired...

You turn to Tadano and see him asleep. I mean, you couldn't blame him, but it's a real pain. You manage the documents for another hour until with Komi just watching Tadano sleep and Najimi just standing there, for some odd reason.

Nene: Yo!

That seemed to startle Tadano awake. You were just about as dead as he was.

Tadano: Do y-you n-need anything f-from us?

He was both void of emotion and empty when saying this. Good impersonation of you tbh.

Nene: Nah, I just came to help.

Tadano: D-Do you want anything from us?

Jeez, my mans had it rough. Well, you too but mainly him.

Nene: Jeez... I'll take these.

Tadano: I mean, you don't have to.

Nene: If I'm not helping, I'll give you guys more work.

Oh, that's cool I guess.

Tadano: Thank god! Ah! You guys should head out first!

Y/N: Huh?!

Tadano: Cmon dude... You're tired as hell. Actually, maybe Komi wants to help?

Komi nods furiously. Idk what else to add here.

Nene: The 2 of us should be enough.

Ouch, it's like not being invited to a birthday party in primary school.

Tadano: Ah... Yeah, you're right. See you guys tomorrow!

They both make their way to return the documents. As they're walking, Nene decides to start up a conversation.

Nene: Tadano-kun, are you perhaps... Getting bullied?

Tadano: What have you that idea?!

Nene: We'll for starters, the teacher was just laughing saying something along the lines of you doing her work, while playing video games.