I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)

(Note: Delete button broke, typing on mobile until I find solution)

(Disclaimer: The first scenes are a bit uhh well uhh... Not kid friendly? If you dislike those kinds of scenes, just skip to where it says SAFE ZONE or something .)

(Third Person POV)

There was a Sakura tree in the middle of an empty park. Underneath the tree was a pair of students... who just so happens to be you and Onemine.

Onemine: Y'know... this is really relaxing.

Y/N: Yeah...

It was really peaceful, but there was something you were hiding. You were hard... Yeah not very peaceful now is it?

(Your POV)

Y/N: Why now?! Of all times?!

I was so deep in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed Onemine staring at the rising tent in my pants.

Onemine: Wow!~ You get this big just thinking about me?

Y/N: A-Ah! O-onemine-s-san!

She looked at me, I noticed that her gaze wasn't the usual caring one, it was a more lustful gaze. It honestly excited me more than it should've.

She then got on top of me (yeah... you're a bottom...).

Onemine: You're so cute~

Y/N: 'Holy fucking shit... This is actually happening! Wait, what if I mess this up?! Am I someone she won't regret doing this with?! I'm probably going to mess this up and make her hate me... I'm just the worst...'

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts after I noticed that her breathing got quicker and she became more assertive. A part of me is wanted to tell her to reconsider doing it with me... But another part of just really wanted this. I felt insecure until she looked at me with that reassuring smile.

She was about to undress... Until...

(Third Person POV)

A blushing virgin can be seen on the floor. The virgin seems to be experiencing a 'stirring' or what we hilariously refer to as 'wet dream'. That lonely, touch starved and blushing virgin just so happened to be you.

Y/N: *Gasp!*

You looked around and noticed that you were on the floor. Your back was surprisingly fine after that. Then, it suddenly hit you.

Y/N: 'Ah... it was just a dream...'

You were just about to freshen up and get ready... Until you noticed something. You were still hard... You knew nobody was home...

Y/N: 'I haven't done it in a while after all.'

You're not even paying attention to what you were doing. The only thing on your mind now was... well... yeah.

(SAFE ZONE + PLUS TIMESKIP)

After that happened, you prepared to leave to your restaurant. You see your sister quickly trailing after you with a piece of toast in her mouth. She takes it out and shouts at you.

S/N: Hey! Wait up!

Y/N: Huh?

Your sister was in the restaurant's uniform. You turned to ask her a question.

Y/N: Are you coming? Don't you have school?

S/N: The staff there are having a meeting so school is cancelled.

Y/N: But why are you going to the restaurant?

S/N: I wanna help out! Mom gave me permission!

Y/N: Ehhh? Alright then, let's go.