Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)

(Note: I'm on a phone and typing this. This chapter might have a lot more mistakes than the others. Well, me writing this was a mistake but you get what I'm saying)

(Third Person POV)
You had just befriended another classmate, who just so happened to be the most praised girl in the school. You saw Tadano approaching Komi behind him so you decided to follow them to see what was happening. As you approach Tadano, you can see a familiar pink haired guy on the seat... WITH A SKIRT ON!?

Y/N: 'Wait, were they a girl all along? I swear they wore a boy's uniform in middle school. Who were they again? Uhhhh, Osana Najimi! Right?'

As soon as you approached the group, an entire crowd of students came.

Y/N: 'What???'

They were all talking to Osana, you wondered how many friends they had. Before you could finish counting, they all scrambled away. You decided to join Komi in staring at the both of them while they talk.

Osana: Perhaps my body could satisfy your overwhelming lust?~

Tadano: Cut that out, Komi is here.

Tadano turned around only to be met with a creeped out Komi and Your unfriendly gaze.

Tadano: It was just a joke...

Tadano had started repeating the same process from when they were talking with you. You hoped she was gonna do better than last time.

Y/N: 'Komi must be really bad at communicating.'

After a really long ten minutes of constant camera flashes and really intense trembling, you heard something.

Komi: I-I-I-I-W-W-W-W

Tadano: Ah you're doing better than you did with Y/N!

Osana: WHAT THE HECK! WHAT IS SHE DOING!?'

You stopped every inch of your body from replying a with a 'Your mom'.

Tadano: Oh! She's asking you if you could be her friend!

Osana: Really!? Are you sure!?

Tadano: That's what I wanted to ask you. If you'd be friends with Komi. That's fine with you, right?

Osana: Alright I understand, but here's the thing... I don't think I can.

That was a certified vine boom moment. Komi was petrified from shock and you were just confused.

Tadano: Komi! You there?

He received no response, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Tadano: Y/N, Osana, can I talk to you guys for a sec?

Y/N: Alright

Osana: Sure thing! 'But why L/N though?'

After the both of you follow Tadano outside of the classroom, he starts whisper-shouting at Osana.

Tadano: What's wrong with you?! Why did you turn her down?! You're like, the friendliest person here!