CHAPTER THREE

Xiao zhan:"I was foolish before and couldn't see clearly, but now after getting hurt and almost died, i have finally seen the light, that cruel man doesn't deserve me at all! I was so stupid to fall in love with such a man! Don't worry I've finally decided to move on and not do such stupid thing again! From today i have finally decided to break up with jin han!"

Zhan word's made lu bai mouth to be wide, zhan parent's who were about to go inside froze when they heard their son's word's!.

Zhan mother:'did my son head impact so severe that he is behaving so weirdly! It's so unlike him to say such words! If he is not critically sick then he must be possessed! His baby will never say such words!'

Zhan Dad:'my good son seems to have seen the light! The fall made him to be even more smarter! Ahh I'm so proud of my baby! This is the kind of baby i want, seeing the truth after almost dying!'

Liu bai:'aghhhh! Did i just heard the most impossible thing since i was born? My best friend just....he said he is going to break up with jin han!!!!!!!.

"Ahhhhh! My good brother, are you sober? You didn't drink alcohol even after your injured! How can you get drunk with head injury! Youreally want to commit suicide because of that bastard!" Lu bai who will never believe what xiao zhan has said asked while pinching xiao zhan smooth cheeks which became red in an instant, zhan lips twitched, he is really not joking, how could he continue to be in a relationship with a man who killed his parent's, manipulated him to get his friend jailed and lastly he was also brutally murdered! But he can't say that, they will think that he has become crazy and he can't imagine the way everyone will react.

Zhan:"How can i be drunk? I really have nothing to do with that man! I swear if i go back on my word's then I'm a dog!"

Zhan who pulled his friend who was about to pull off his cheeks aside and patted his chest, zhan mother, dad and lu bai who knew xiao zhan is very afraid of dog's were stupified when xiao zhan went as far as comparing himself to a dog!.

*********
On the other hand jin han was together with ni mantian and the two without doubt could tell that the two has something going on, but to someone like xiao zhan he will reprimand anyone who could try to tell him the truth before.

"You invited me here today at your father's house, is he not around?" Ni mantian who was curious and at the same time excited asked, what she heard jin han father isn't really his father, but a man in his late twenties, jin han is twenty two turning twenty three soon, he was adopted because jin han mother saved the wealthy family old man when he almost died, before jin han mother could die the only favour she asked for was jin han getting adopted by the wealthy family.

Jin han:"Yes he went to the hospital to check on grandpa, you feel at home, order what you want and the chef will prepare it for you."

Ni mantian smiled but deep down she was curious why jin han didn't go with his adoptive father to see the sick old man? Ni mantian has never met the so called jin han adoptive father, the rumours out there can sometimes be misleading, but what she knows the man has not married and he will never marry, so the only person who will naturally win all these riches will be the adoptive son jin han!. Jin han already informed her that his adoptive dad has prepared everything but then he has one condition and that is to show him he is competitive enough to handle responsibilities.

Jin han pretended to be happy, he can act to be a real young master when his adoptive father is not around, he couldn't even bring friend's to the main house or come here when he doesn't have anything important to do! He feels so hateful, but then he has to hold on, prove to his adoptive father that he can succeed on his own and that is by getting the wealth of his good for nothing boyfriend.
*********
Xiao zhan was finally left alone after getting questioned for more than an hour with his parent's and best friend, finally he can go outside to have some fresh air, just staying in the room is so stuffy, zhan walked out and started walking around happily, he is reborn and now he can do what he wants, control his fate, protect those people who are important to him and get his revenge, he will chase thing's that are important in his life in this second chance and not go astray again.

Zhan was happily walking around the hospital when he suddenly hit a wall that wasn't supposed to be there! The wall appeared out of nowhere, zhan fell down on his butt and cried out in pain, he looked on the floor only to see well polished leather shoes, looking upwards, zhan was invited by a cold  and expressionless face, the man didn't even react after intentionally bumping into him and hurting him!.

"Shouldn't you say sorry! You hurt me!" Zhan shouted while looking at the man infront of him angrily. But the next second zhan was beyond surprised when the man didn't even bother to give him a second glance but walked away like he didn't exist at all, zhan who felt very angry and bullied gritted his teeth in anger.

"You cold faced old man! How dare you walk away! You should be responsible for what you have done!.... hey old man I'm talking to you." Zhan shouted again, wang yibo halted his steps and his eye's got even darker when he got scolded, he didn't bother to look back but walked away. Zhan who was left alone shouted in frustration while thumping his feet on the floor! In his last life nothing like this happened, that rude and cold man never appeared in his last life and now few hours later after he was reborn he got bullied.

Wang yibo who left the hospital and entered his car looked at his secretary who was waiting for him, yibo hesitated for a while and then asked his secretary.

"Do i look old?"

The secretary who heard the question, suddenly stopped the car making wang yibo who was on the back seat to almost hit his head, yibo immediately frowned and the air inside the car become even more colder.

"B-boss sorry...i....i." The secretary who was so scared didn't know if he should ask for forgiveness for suddenly stopping the car or for not answering the question. Yibo who waited for his secretary answer but no word's came out of the secretary mouth.

"So you also think I'm old?"

The secretary felt like dying, it's better if the world could open up right at thar moment and swallow him! How can his boss ask such a question! It's so unlike him! This is not his boss!.