TWENTY SEVEN

Yibo chuckled seeing xiao zhan acting all cute, how can he let other people have such a beautiful boy, this boy naturally belongs to him.

"C'mon let's go, let's not allow this beautiful boy stand out here." Yibo who didn't want other's to see xiao zhan smiling and blushing face said and opened the car door for xiao zhan, making sure he is inside, yibo felt much better, he really wants to imprison his beautiful so that he could only be the one who will see xiao zhan smile, compliment his good looks, but then he doesn't want to be a person who does thing's that are very extreme, his beautiful boy needs to be free and deserves all the freedom.

"Where are we going?" Zhan who was curious asked, he knew better recently he has to choose the kind of food to eat and he doesn't want to embarrass wang yibo when he doesn't eat what he will order, he has been very picky recently, he eats what he craves.

"A new opened restaurant, it's a thirty minutes drive, iam sure you will love their cooking." Zhan nodded his head and decided to keep quite and not cause trouble, the drive all the way to the restaurant was harmonious, yibo wanted to speak with xiao zhan some more, but he didn't know what to say, it looks like he need to teach himself to be more talkative so that he couldn't be quite and cold all the time to his beautiful boy.

Arriving at the restaurant, zhan was amazed, with his expression yibo could tell that xiao zhan likes the place.

"What do you think of the restaurant?" Yibo who knew the answer still asked being in a very good mood.

"It's very good, the design and everything about the restaurant is perfect, i love it!" Zhan answered honestly, yibo smiled, though his smile was stiff and doesn't look natural, but atleast he smiled, since xiao zhan loves the place, then he will give the restaurant to him, any time he will want to come here then he doesn't have to be worried.

Zhan followed wang yibo who held his hand admiring everything he saw, yibo caressed xiao zhan smooth hand and felt very happy, taking advantage of every moment to touch his beautiful boy feels so good, zhan didn't mind wang yibo holding his hand, he didn't feel uncomfortable, rather he loved it and felt so warm, zhan even felt like his body felt very refreshed and he even has the illusion of not wanting wang yibo to release his hand.

Zhan wasn't looking where he was going and the next second he bumped into something and almost fell down, zhan closed his eye's and waited his poor face to kiss the floor, but nothing like that happened, zhan slowly opened his eye's and looked around and was invited by wang yibos handsome face.

"Are you alright?" Yibo asked and slightly pinched xiao zhan slim waist making xiao zhan to yelp and his face was tainted with red, zhan knew better he is very sensitive around his waist and this old man must have done it intentionally, but how can he know that he is sensitive around his waist when they aren't that close and he has never told him yet.

"Your very sensitive here and it feels so smooth to pinch here." Yibo who secretly smirked and was about to pinch xiao zhan thin waist, but xiao zhan caught wang yibos fingers and stopped him from pinching.

Xiao zhan:"y-you....you."

"How about i let you touch my waist? This way we can be even." Yibo asked.

"Really? Really you will let me touch even your strong muscles and abs too?" Zhan covered his mouth in embarrassment, it seems like he has said what he has always wanted to do, this is obviously this old man trick, he tricked him into saying what he has always wanted to do! Yibo seeing xiao zhan reaction he chuckled and opened the room that he reserved for the two and led the way, then pulled xiao zhan who was frozen outside inside.

"Since you want to touch my abs and muscles, then i will let you." Yibo said and lifted the t-shirt he was wearing, zhan who saw wang yibos six packs turned around while blushing, why is this old man tempting him, doesn't he know such a perfect body is affecting his poor heart, he is into such men with such perfect body.

Yibo seeing xiao zhan red ear's chuckled lightly.

"Since you don't want to see and touch then forget it."

Zhan didn't waste time, taking a deep breath and composing himself he turned around and moved closer towards wang yibo, with his heartbeat increasing each moment, zhan touched wang yibo abs, zhan couldn't help but pinch, pinch his hands wondered up to wang yibos broad  chest and touched it too not forgetting to pinch wang yibos nipples too, yibo adam apple moved up and down several times and his eye's got deeper, such soft fingers touching him like this, he really couldn't help it but have a reaction.

Zhan was very satisfied when he pinched wang yibos nipples, finally he has achieved his revenge, pinching his sensitive waist and making him embarrassed by making weird noises, pinching this old man nipples is enough revenge and now they're even.

Zhan and yibo ate dinner together, yibo ordered xiao zhan favourite and he also ordered what he usually eat, but was surprised when xiao zhan didn't even touch his food but rather ate what he was to eat and he even ordered some more.

"I didn't expect you could actually love what i eat." Yibo said while looking at xiao zhan who was busy eating without shying off.

"I just find what you ordered is very sweet, i love spicy and sour food for quite sometime now." Zhan answered, yibo smiled and felt happy, for the first time someone actually enjoys what he eats and that person is none other but the boy he is in love with.

"Since you love it, i will have someone deliver it to you every day." Yibo said, zhan who was a foodie nodded his head, yibo decided to notify his chef to be preparing extra food which will be delivered to xiao zhan every day, yibo realised xiao zhan eats alot, but it's no problem, food is not a problem, everything that xiao zhan will want will be given as long as he will satisfied.

Yibo took xiao zhan back and waited until xiao zhan has entered inside before driving away, he wanted to take xiao zhan inside, but it's not the right time yet, he need to plan well before coming to see his in laws.

*******
"You promised to help me enter the venue tommorow, going to the function tommorow is important to me." Ni mantian who was being held by an old man said, tommorows event which xiao zhan and his parent's will be attending can't allow people to go so easily, even rich people from the circle can't easily get an invitation and ni mantian wants to attend tomorrow's function and now she has no other choice but to do what she hates the most just to attend the function.