THIRTY FOUR

I.....i..you know." Zhan who was confessed again for the second time and this time it's face to face, zhan didn't know what to say, yibo had a good and perfect body, he is handsome, he felt something when he heard wang yibos confession in the morning,  but then he couldn't bring himself to accept wang yibos love, he has promised himself never to fall in love because the same love that destroyed his life in his previous life.

"I will give time to think about it, i will not force you or pressure you." Yibo said with a smile, zhan who was entangled and didn't know what to say relaxed, the drive back to xiao zhan house was quite but there was no awkwardness between the two in the car. Yibo wanted to talk with xiao zhan dad, so he will be forced to accompany xiao zhan inside their house, this will be first time to come here, and maybe the next time he will be here it will be coming to introduce himself as xiao zhan fiance and future husband.

Zhan led the way with wang yibo following closely, zhan entered the password and invited wang yibo inside, zhan saw her mom seated and seems to be waiting for him.

"Hi mrs xiao, iam here to see your husband." Yibo greeted xiao zhan mom who instead of answering looked away, yibo wasn't offended but zhan was, he was confused as to why her mom seemed not to like wang yibo.

"Daddy must be in his study, just go upstairs and the door that you see immediately after you have arrived is his study." Zhan helped wang yibo then went to sit with her mom who looks upset like someone has made her angry.

"Mommy what happened? Your baby boy is here shouldn't you atleast smile at me." Zhan who was hugging her mother's hand said while pouting, her mother who was almost bought by xiao zhan who was acting spoiled frowned.

"Iam surprised today you were not bitten by mosquito or limping after spending a night at lu bai place." Mrs xiao said with a fake smile, zhan was confused for few seconds before his smile dissapeared and he immediately got up and moved àway.

"Oh....about that....mom.......why do you......have to say such a thing after......after meeting your pregnant son?.......this time i was......was careful....i...i didn't fall down....or go out....for snacks." Zhan who was caught offguard stuttered, zhan mom took out her stick and zhan immediately moved farther away from her mom.

"You dare lie to your mother after you got poked! Tell me who is that bastard! Did you allow that jin han to take advantage of you?"

"Mommy it's not jin han! How can i allow that bastard to poke me! He is not my type at all!"

"Then tell me who made you pregnant! That made you lie to me! Tell me who that bastard is!"

Zhan swallowed hard, he has no idea who that bastard was, that day the only impression he has is the pervert has a very nice body just like wang yibo, now speaking like that why did he even think of wang yibo!.

"Mom about that, can you calm down and talk about it, there's no need of violence, it's not good for your......ahhh daddy help me!" Zhan ran away while shouting with her mother following, wang yibo and mr xiao heard the commotion and rushed outside to see, looking downstairs they saw xiao zhan getting chased by her mother.

Yibo and mr xiao zhan went downstairs to see what was happening, zhan hid behind his dad while acting pitiful, madam xiao pointed her stick at xiao zhan who immediately hid his head behind his dad back.

"Daddy tell mommy to calm down, she is going to make my baby be scared, it seems like she has forgotten that iam a weak pregnant boy now." Zhan said.

"Honey don't listen to him! You don't know how he lied to me two month's ago, and now he refused to tell me who that bastard who took advantage of him was! You tell me or i will break your legs!" Zhan mom said,wang yibo looked at madam xiao and the cane she was carrying, then the scared xiao zhan, sighing wang yibo decided to say the truth even though he didn't plan to let xiao zhan know like this.

"Aunty that bastard was me, two month's ago i met your son xiao zhan at ....club, he was drunk and completely wasted, i decided to take him to one of my hotel's called xxy hotel, then it happened, i know it's my fault, i took advantage of xiao zhan when he wasn't himself, i wanted to take full responsibility of what i had done, that's why i approached him, but i never expected that he will turn out to be pregnant, i was waiting for a proper time to tell him." Yibo who decided to come clean confessed, everyone who was present froze, xiao zhan never expected wang yibo was the one who poked his ass several times that night.

Zhan had no hopes of ever meeting the pervert who slept with him, so all this while that he has been trying to find the pervert who took advantage of him that night and always failed, actually that person has always been close to him all that time and he never knew.

"So your that pervert? And you never said a word to me! You have been playing with me all this time and watch me make a fool of myself all this time! Your just toying with me and pretending to care!" Zhan shouted and turned around to leave, yibo ran towards xiao zhan before he could leave and back hugged him. Zhan dad pulled his wife away to let the two speak.

"Listen to me zhan zhan, not even once has i played with you, i really love you and spend the rest of my life with you, that day i came to find you but you left, believe me i will never take advantage of you, give me a chance, let's take care of our baby together alright?" Yibo who was really scared that he could lose xiao zhan tried to explain himself.

"I don't want to listen! You pervert of a man! You used me! Took my virginity away and impregnated me! Stole my first kiss away! Everything is all your fault!" Zhan shouted in tears.

"Seduced you? If i remember correctly that day it was you who seduced me, you even called me impotent and touched me very suggestively, if you didn't seduce me and provoked me over and over again that night, then i could be still a virgin until now too, you assaulted me and even took the initiative to kiss me, don't you think you should take responsibility and amend your mistakes?" Yibo word's made xiao zhan face to be so red because of blushing!.

"Y-you! What are you talking about? I can't do such a thing! Iam too innocent to do such a thing!" Zhan immediately refused, even though he had a hunch that he really did those thing's but he is not going to admit, zhan felt wang yibo gradp slightly loosen and the next second he heard a very familiar voice!.

"My phone recorded this by mistake, tell me do you recognise this voice? Tell me who is the pervert and who seduced the other?" Yibo who was very happy seeing xiao zhan blushing and covering his ear's so that he couldn't listen to the recording said.

"I won't listen! Stop it! Are you planning on blackmailing me?" Zhan who was still being backhugged by wang yibo retorted in embarrassment, hearing the voice, all those image's that were blur that night became clearer, he really acted like a pervert that night, and he keeps calling the innocent man a pervert when all these time he was the real pervert!.

"Iam not blackmailing you, how can i have the guts to blackmail the mother of my kids and the beautiful boy i love so much, i just want you to take responsibility, you took my virginity and first kiss away so you should be responsible." Yibo who released xiao zhan and now he was acting all pitiful and shy said, if someone was to see that then they could doubt if this was the serious and scary president of wang cooperation.