CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Thank you lu bai, don't tell my parent's what has happened, they will kill me." Zhan who calmed down alot said, lu bai didn't refuse, they will just lie that xiao zhan spent the night at his apartment and everything will be alright.

Zhan was allowed to go home, the fever has completely subsidised, he was given an ointment abd some fever medication too, zhan read where the ointment should be applied and his lips twitched, how could he even see where to apply the ointment, he doesn't have eyes at the back, should he ask his friend lu bai, even if his friend lu bai is gay and bottom like him, it's really embarrassing to do such a thing, expose his butthole to show his friend the embarrassing did he commited last night!.

Zhan pouted it's all that pervert fault! Now he has to lower his dignity and pride so that he could feel better! From today alcohol, wine or any other kind of drink that will make him drunk have become mortal enemies, he will never drink alcohol again! He is not sure how many times he will be poked if he drank alcohol again.

Xiao zhan:"My good friend will you help your sick friend this time, after iam completely healed i will pay you handsomely." Zhan said sweetly while blinking his eye's innocently then gave the ointment to lu bai.

Lu bai:"you should thank me after this, you will never meet someone as caring as me, not only did i lie to your parent's and now you will stay for one week at my apartment, i still have to take care of you."

The two arrived at the apartment, though xiao zhan was very embarrassed he still allowed lu bai to apply the ointment on his injury, by the time they were done and had eaten dinner it was already nine o clock at night, zhan said goodnight and retired to bed after talking to his parent's on the phone. Zhan closed his eye's to sleep and it didn't take long before he finally fell asleep.

'I know what iam doing! Iam an adult! will just go outside and find someone else!'

'Impotent old man!'

'A real man will surely prove himself, but what about you? Acting like a coward, i gave myself freely without any regrets, but you let me down, i really look down on you old man!'

Zhan woke up while panting hard, why did he have such a dream! No it's not a dream! This looks real! If he is not mistaken it looks like the same hotel room! And those shameless words, it looks like it's his voice! It's him who seduced someone else! Impossible! He knows himself well, he will never say such words! How can someone as innocent as him say such word's, it must be the opposite, he must have resisted and that pervert seduced him! Those word's must have been said by that pervert, but then an old man, why did that man call him an old man, he is still very young right? He is just eighteen years old! Zhan shouted in frustration,

He couldn't see the man face, everything looked hazy but in the dream that man has a very good body, the kind of body that he has always wanted his man to have. Zhan smiled shyly while playing with his fingers, but he immediately composed himself.

"I should not be swayed by that perfect body! He is a pervert who seduced me and took advantage of me!" Zhan shouted and touched his face, he shouldn't be confused with a  mare body, he can have the same kind of body if he workout, he is not such kind of a boy to envy other people's body, he has his own principles that's why until now he is a virgin, well he was a virgin but now he is no longer a virgin even his first kiss was gone. He must never envy a pervert!.

Lu bai:"What's with the noise early in the morning? Wake up breakfast is ready."

Zhan blushed and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"I was just reminding myself if i ever met that pervert, i will teach him a lesson and not be swayed away because of his perfect manly body!" Zhan answered but immediately covered his mouth, why did he suddenly speak too much!. Lu bai who was curious joined xiao zhan in bed and looked at the blushing xiao zhan.

"Don't tell me you didn't remember anything else apart from that old pervert having a perfect body?" Lu bai asked, zhan immediately shook his head, he will never admit that.

"Your mistaken! How could i xiao zhan remember such a lame thing! I was confused because i just woke up and said nonsense, it's all nonsense!"

Lu bai:"Really?"

Xiao zhan:"Yes really..., i will go freshen up now and have breakfast before it gets cold."

Lubai:"......"

Lu bai who was left alone looked at the closed bathroom door speechless, maybe what xiao zhan has said is not true, he must be confused because he just woke up. Lu bai went to serve breakfast, it didn't take long before he heard the doorbell, he wondered who might come so early in the morning at his apartment. Opening the door he was surprised when he saw xiao zhan mother.

Lu bai:"Good morning aunty, welcome inside, zhan is having a shower."

Lu bai opened the door wide to let xiao zhan mother to enter.

"Good morning, i brought you two breakfast and some fruits too."

Lu bai took the thing's xiao zhan mom came with, the breakfast was enough for three, and since he didnt prepare much for breakfast, the food from xiao zhan mom saved alot of trouble. Zhan didn't know that her mom came to see him, he wore a short and a light shirt, heading to the dining table and until he sat down, zhan didn't see her mother who was seated.

"M-mom? How comes your here!" Zhan who was caught offguard and was surprised asked.

"Your only thinking about food and you didn't see me, tell why are you limping?" Zhan mother who was very observant asked.

"I fell down by mistake when i was showering, luckily i was injured, no injury at all." Zhan answered fast without stuttering or changing his facial expression, with one single mistake he will be done for.

Zhan mom:"and those marks on your neck?"

"Mosquito bite!"

Lu bai immediately answered, zhan mom looked at lu bai who answered instead of his son.

"Yes mom, last night i went outside to buy some snacks in the street and i got beaten by mosquitos." Zhan added before her mother could suspect anything, zhan mom looked at the two and she really believed.

"Be careful and remember to take care of yourself, don't be so careless."

Zhan nodded his head in understanding, he can't believe her mother could easily believe his words.

GUYS HERE IS YOUR SECOND UPDATE...