CHAPTER EIGHT

Day's went by, jin han knew it wasn't easy getting a ticket for an art exhibition, he did everything and finally using his title as the young master of the wang family and at the same time paying alot of money he finally got two tickets, jin han used more than half of his savings, he was really angry and regretted, but he did this with a reason, he used almost all his money to get the ticket, though he is wang yibos adoptive son, he is not given allowances every month like other young master's, he is not young and the money he earns is from his hard work, he is just paid like any other normal employee in a company, and since he wanted to prove himself worthy of being the next heir of the wang family, he works hard, doesn't spend money unnecessary or misbehave, he has always been good, jin han knows what he has sacrificed to do now, will surely be repaid later when he gets xiao zhan to be with him again.

Jin han smiled while looking at the two treasure art exhibition tickets, this time he will surely achieve his goals, he couldn't wait to see xiao zhan reaction after he sees what he has done for him as a surprise! Since xiao zhan has blocked him and he couldn't call him or even send a text message on wechat, jin han has no choice but to try and find xiao zhan by luck near their home.

Jin han managed to see xiao zhan after day's, and as usual he was with lu bai and they seem to be going somewhere with the way they were dressed, jin han checked the time it was already six thirty in the evening, he drove from work directly to here but dient dare to go inside Xiao zhan premises but waited outside.

Jin han ran towards the two, xiao zhan and lu bai immediately turned around and the two immediately frowned when they saw who it was, clearly not happy with the person they saw, zhan was really upset seeing who it was, it looks like this idiot doesn't understand when he told him it's over, now he is clearly stalking him! Waiting for him outside his home!.

"Zhan i didn't come here to cause trouble, i just want to speak with you for few minutes." Jin han said while blocking xiao zhan from walking away.

Zhan:"No time."

Xiao zhan who wasn't ready to listen to his nonsense wanted to walk away when he was blocked again by jin han.

"One minute, no thirty seconds, after that i won't bother you or stop you again." Jin han added, knowing after giving the ticket to xiao zhan then the role will be exchanged, xiao zhan will be the one being all over him and everything will return the way it was.

Lu bai:"My friend is not interested, i won't be polite if you continue disturbing him."

Jin jan looked at lu bai and sneered.

"This is between me and my boyfriend, it has nothing to do with you! Stop manipulating my boyfriend making him act this way, your no good friend for trying to use sinister means and ways to separate us." Jin han who never liked lu bai and always looked down on him said. Lu bai was angry.

"You....you what did you just say!" Lu bai shouted and wanted to walk closer to the smirking jin han but was stopped by xiao zhan who was also angry, in his last life without thinking he could have believed what jin han has said and he never had a good relationship with lu bai because of jin han who used every means to make him hate and despise lu bai, but now he is not that fool, he knows what jin han is trying to do and he won't fall for that, jin han could pretend to be caring and concerned, but zhan knows better, such a pretentious person, he doesn't deserve any respect.

"Lu bai don't waste your energy and time on him, jin han you should know something, my friend here is the only person i trust the most and whatever he does and says is the best for me, and for me breaking up with you, has nothing to do with my friend, it is my own decision, I'm now sober and i know perfectly well we two are not compatible, we really don't have any future together so it's better everyone lives his own life, you can continue wity ni mantian where you have reached, you don't have to hide your relationship with her from me anymore." Zhan calmly explained, it looks last time jin han didn't understand well because he spoke so loudly and with anger, and this time he decided to be speak slowly and clearly so that jin han could understand better. Jin han not even in his dreams did he expect xiao zhan to say such words, he knows he has his own plans that's why he forced himself to be with xiao zhan for year's, bit now the sudden change of xiao zhan caught him offguard and right now deep down he felt very unwilling to let xiao zhan break up with him.

"I won't let you break up with me! Are you angry because you think i have something going on between me and ni mantian, then i will stop seeing her and i will stay away from her, we have been together for year's, you just can't break up with me like this, it's unfair! I won't let that happen." Jin han grabbed xiao zhan arms and didn't let go, zhan was dumbfounded, he really was stupid to try and explain to jin han calmly that it is over.

"Let go! Else i will shout and you will get arrested! I don't care about you or ni mantian, whatever you will do is none of my business!" Zhan shouted.

"I got two tickets for the art exhibition, you have always wanted to go with me, here let's go tommorow in the evening, i will come pick you up, what do you think?" Jin han who was desperate asked took out the tickets from his pocket and showed xiao zhan, zhan was surprised, in his last life no matter how hard he tried to beg jin han to take him to the art exhibition, jin han refused, zhan even volunteered to buy the tickets and what jin han should do was accompany him, but jin han refused, until he died jin han has never done anything for him or for their relationship, he was the one who does everything.

Zhan looked at the two tickets and laughed. Jin han eye's lit up, he knew it would work! Zhan will never leave him, his hard work has finally paid off, zhan will hug him and tell him how much he is happy and loves him the next second.

"Jin han what do you take me for? A toy to be played around with you? I don't want to go with you anywhere, i wanted to go to the art exhibition before, but now I'm no longer interested, youreally don't have to waste your busy schedule to do something this stupid, it's over between the two of us, don't try to impress me because it wouldn't work!" Zhan said and pushed jin han away, jin han who was hit hard by xiao zhan word's didn't react, his legs became weak and slumped down on the ground, zhan and lu bai left, they wasted almost ten minutes because of jin han, zhan parent's had xiao zhan go back home before ten at night.

"Impossible! What happened? This isn't the xiao zhan i know! Why did he suddenly change so much within a short span of time! Why does he want to leave me! No...no! I won't let that happen! What can i do if lost xiao zhan! I won't let xiao zhan leave me! I won't allow him to break up with me!" Jin han shouted and threw away the two tickets, he used almost all his savings, followed xiao zhan hoping xiao zhan will come back to him, but still he failed!.