CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Be careful and remember to take care of yourself, don't be so careless."

Zhan nodded his head in understanding, he can't believe her mother could easily believe his words.

Xiao zhan mother left after making sure his son is perfectly fine and he has no other problem apart from a funny walking style and weird red marks around his neck, zhan mother chose to believe his son though she has his own suspicions, xiao zhan has always been truthful so it's the right thing to do believing in his baby boy, there's no need of imagining weird and impossible thing's, his baby boy will never do such a thing! He is so responsible and well taught to do that!.

"That was close, my mom could have killed me if she knew what happened." Zhan who was very scared and didn't even eat well said while patting his chest.

"Your lucky this time, next time you should be careful, don't make the same mistake again.."

"You don't have to worry! There's no second time or next time! My ass got poked once and it will never happen again! I learnt a very good lesson." Zhan swore his expression very serious.

"Don't tell me your planning not to date or be in a relationship again!" Lu bai who didn't expect xiao zhan to say that asked, zhan knew better, in his last life because of love his parent's died, his best friend lu bai got arrested and he didn't know what happened to his best friend after that and since the police who came to arrest lu bai were called by jin han he is not sure if jin han really called the police or his hooligans who pretended to be police officers, that not being enough, he himself the stupid man who was blinded in love and didn't see any red flag or danger got killed too all because of love! He is not stupid enough to fall in the same trap again, this thing called love will never be in his list in this life, he was given another chance to make thing's right but that doesn't include falling in love again.

"You will never understand lu bai, this thing called love, if your not careful, ut will lead to tragedies, just see because of love i almost lost my life weeks ago, now i have learnt my lesson." Zhan who will never say the truth answered, he is very sure his best friend lu bai will think he is crazy if he dared to say that he was reborn!.

"The way you speak, i can see a great change in you, it's so unlike you, after that accident everything around you seems to have changed and you've become even more mature." Zhan looked at his friend proudly, ofcourse he is mature and smart, he has always been smart all his life.

"Your getting more smarter, you should learn more from me, if you continue to follow my lead, trust me you will be greater and successful in the future."

Lu bai lips twitched with xiao zhan words, who wants to learn and follow xiao zhan footsteps! Isn't this the same boy who got poked by a pervert unknown stranger after he was drunk! If he really follows the footsteps of this poor young man, he doesn't want to imagine how many times his poor hole could be poked!.

**********
Wang yibo secretary who was waiting outside the hotel was even more surprised when he saw his boss approaching him, his boss expression doesn't seem right, the secretary swallowed hard, his boss seems to be nervous and in a good mood not long ago, what happened for him to be this angry and the air around him is obviously dangerous and no one will dare  approach him!.

The secretary thought alot and he was surprised, his boss couldn't have fought with the future young boss which will join the family after few hours of knowing each other! His boss couldn't have scared or scolded the poor pretty boy and the two ended the relationships even before they have officially started dating. The secretary composed himself not exposing his curious and gossiping switch, yibo threw the clothesline that were meant for xiao zhan and direclty entered the car expressionless without saying a word, luckily he didn't see the ointment that the secretary placed inbetween xiao zhan clothes, the secretary picked up the ointment and hid it in his pockets, it looks like his luck today is so good, it looks like burning more paper money to seek blessings from his ancestors really works.

Yibo:"Find all the details of the young boy and bring it to me."

Secretary:"huh? But boss i thought you said you will naturally know the boy without doing a background check not long ago."

Yibo eyes narrowed.

Yibo:"So what if i said, that was just a slip of tongue, you do what i said instead of questioning me!"

The secretary wanted to laugh but he couldn't, even his serious boss could have a slip of tongue! That's unheard of.

Jin han still hit heard with the event that happened earlier and xiao zhan hurtful word's keeps ringing in his mind, the person who was standing infront of him and said those word's in his face wasn't xiao zhan, zhan has never behaved like that, xiao zhan has always been good and his anger will subside within few hour's, no matter how angry xiao zhan was, he has never talked about breaking up with him.

Jin han felt hurt and his heart felt painful with xiao zhan words, he is not willing and he will never allow xiao zhan to just break up with him without any valid reason, they have been together for year's, and xiao zhan loves him so much and it's impossible for him to just wake up one day and say let's break up, it's over between us! That's not xiao zhan! He wanted to convince himself that xiao zhan is just throwing a tantrum, but at this juncture this is clearly not a tantrum or something childish, xiao zhan looks very serious, and the eye's and face that used to look at him with full of love has changed to disgust, if he will not do something sooner he will really lose xiao zhan forever.

Jin han phone rang, taking it out he saw ni mantian name, jin han didn't hesitate, he immediately disconnect the call, thinking about it, if that day he didn't leave xiao zhan alone and ran to meet ni mantian then xiao zhan could have never changed so much, since all these bad thing's has been brought about by ni mantian, the right thing to do is break up with ni mantian and his focus will only be on xiao zhan, this way xiao zhan will see his sincerity and forgive him, then they will continue where they stopped, as long as his plans will not be destroyed and he will achieve his goals then sacrificing and abandoning someone like ni mantian is no big deal, he will not let love destroy his plans.