THIRTY

Zhan looked behind him and he immediately stumbled back in fear when he saw the broken glass and he could actually see the ground from where he was standing, they were in twenty fifth floor and xiao zhan has been very traumatised and is very scared of  heights since he got reborn and he has always avoided looking outside or standing on balconies, zhan rosy face turned pale in fear and his whole body started trembling, some people who were nearby heard the commotion and rushed to where the noise was coming from while looking at the news that were being displayed on the screen.

Ni mantian saw xiao zhan reaction and sneered, she didn't expect xiao zhan could actually be scared of heights, since xiao zhan has destroyed  her life and everything will never be the same again, then she going to jump down with xiao zhan and the two could die together, she is very excited to see xiao zhan getting killed with something he is so scared!.

Ni mantian rushed towards xiao zhan and grabbed xiao zhan injured hand and started pushing him towards the broken glass window, zhan panicked, he never expected ni mantian will think such a thing, zhan started struggling, he will never want to die the same way he died in his last life, he hasn't finished his revenge yet and he still needs to protect his parent's from getting killed by jin han.

"You let me go! Let me go ni mantian!" Zhan shouted in fear, even before he could yank his hand away from ni mantian, he felt a sharp pain on his stomach, the pain kept intensifying each passing second making xiao zhan body to soften.

"Since you destroyed my life, let's die together! Let the both of us go to hell!" Ni mantian whoreally crazy shouted, zhan didn't have the energy to struggle, his stomach is hurting too much like he is getting stabbed by several small knives at the same time, zhan closed his eye's and just waited for his death, he still couldn't believe he will still die in the hands of the same person, in his last life he was killed by ni mantian and in this life he will still get killed by ni mantian.

Zhan waited for his death, but nothing happened, though he was still in pain zhan opened his eye's and what he saw infront of him was wang yibo holding him in his arms, the old man still saved him, in this life he didn't die but was saved by wang yibo,  yibo was about to speak when zhan touched his stomach and whimpered in pain.

"Hurts, hurts." Zhan whispered in pain, yibo picked up xiao zhan and ran out, zhan parent's and jin han followed closely.

"I will take you to the hospital, don't be scared." Yibo said and sped off, zhan mom and dad also entered in there car and drove off, jin han instructed his driver to follow, yibo took xiao zhan who was groaning in pain to the hospital and explained to the doctor what was happening.

Half an hour later

Zhan parent's, wang yibo and jin han were seated and listening to the doctor.

Doctor:"You don't have to be so worried, he was only frightened and extremely excited, now he is fine and the baby is also in stable condition."

Everyone was confused and looked at each other then at the doctor who was surprised with the people infront of him expression.

"What baby? What stable condition?" Zhan mom who suddenly stood up asked, his son being fine is more than enough and now what does the doctor mean by mentioning a baby! Zhan dad also had the same reaction as her wife, jin han was confused still not understanding what the doctor was talking about, wang yibo was calm but deep down he was very nervous, hoping what the doctor was talking about was actually what he was thinking.

Doctor:"Don't you all know that he is pregnant? He was experiencing stomach pains because he was over stimulated, he is already two month's pregnant, Iam confused you being family members doesn't know about this."

Zhan mother staggered back and was supported by his husband, now thinking about it, those red marks on xiao zhan neck weren't mosquito bites! And that weird walking style, her son didn't fall down! That brat lied to her all these time and she actually believed what xiao zhan told her! She has been suspicious recently because of how xiao zhan has been behaving, but chose not to run into conclusions!.

"That brat wants to make me a grandma without any warning! He went to college and didn't care about his health and that of the unborn baby, and today he almost lost his life luckily he was saved." Zhan mom who was still shocked said, wang yibo was very sure the baby is his, it looks like that day he really shoot so well that he made the beautiful boy pregnant, though male pregnancy is so rare in this era, but it is not that surprising, few cases has been reported and delivery has been a success in all the cases, what he didn't expect or imagined was that xiao zhan could be among the lucky few who had special body constitution. Is he really going to a father? After more  than two decades he will finally have a child of his own and he will be called dad, that feeling made wang yibo to be ecstatic.

Jin han walked out of doctor's office and his last stop was his car, he still hasn't recovered from the shock, xiao zhan is actually pregnant? So xiao zhan has the ability to conceive? Pregnant? So who is the father? It can't be his adoptive father right? His adoptive dad has never mentioned this to him or his grandpa, it looks like his adoptive just like him didn't know about the pregnancy, maybe the baby doesn't belong to his adoptive father that's why xiao zhan kept it a secret.

Xiao zhan woke up, looking around he saw his dad and mom not sitting very far and the two seems to be whispering in low voices and he couldn't hear what the two were talking about, zhan looked at his hand and saw his slashed wound bandaged, he could still remember how crazy ni mantian got after he pressed the remote and all those thing's that ni mantian did were shown to the public for everyone to see.

Zhan thought he could die, when ni mantian kept pushing him towards the window, he got really scared and his stomach started hurting, he has no idea why his stomach hurt so bad at that time, luckily he didn't die, wang yibo rushed towards him and ni mantian, pushed ni mantian away and hugged him tightly before he could fall down, at that time he could see wang yibo expression, he could see the fear and tension, even worry.

Zhan was very thankful, maybe in this life the old man is his guardian angel, not only did he stop jin han from disturbing him, he didn't waste time to come and help him when he was about to fall down to his death, he doesn't know what he could do to repay such a person who is always there to offer a helping hand whenever he is in trouble.